More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Faraxsis89 Faraxsis89

What's next?

Jar Jar Binks Harem Story

Many have said that each choice we make can bring about drastic changes in our lives. In the inescapable horrors of war and galactic conflict, we can often find love in the most unlikely of places. Jar Jar Binks was one such character. Seen by many as clumsy and annoying, but that never changed his brave, loyal and dependable nature. Upon the outbreak of war upon Naboo, the Gungan found himself thrust into a conflict that would go on to change his life forever. In one universe, he would end up a clown, begging for food and entertaining refugees on the streets, ostracised by many for his role in establishing the Galactic Empire. However, one unlikely event led to a whole new life for the Gungan in this universe. One that he had never foreseen. In this universe, he would become the leader of the Republic with a harem of women at his side.


Jar Jar Binks slowly walked through the Palace in Theed. Two guards shadowed his every move after he arrived from Otoh Gunga. He had just come after a long meeting with Boss Nass, who had demanded he ensure the treaty between their people remained ratified in the face of this new galactic war. It seems that minor skirmishes were breaking out all over the Galaxy, with the Jedi leading the charge against the Confederacy. But he was glad that so far, Naboo was safe.

Meanwhile, Padme just finished a call with her lover. The Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. She was worried about him but was happy that he would assist with the efforts against the Separatists on Ryloth. Her heart went out to the Twi'leks and their suffering, with her petition to the Separatists for aid being sent being ignored in favour of a brutal occupation. She was worried about him, but she knew his bravado skills would see him through the coming campaign. A knock on her door shook the thoughts of Anakin from her mind, as she remembered that she had a meeting with Representative Binks to discuss the treaty between the Nabooians and the Gungans.

Jar Jar had stepped up as Representative between their people and had become an invaluable ally and council during the recent years as part of her role as the Senator of Naboo. His ability to be underestimated and friendly with everyone had often made making deals with other parties and planets far easier. In addition, he had a charming air that made you happily relax around him. She was happy her final meeting of the day was going to be simple; Jar Jar was easy going, and only a few changes and reassurances needed to be made.

"Come in", she commanded to the guard outside as she slowly stood up, flushing her long purple robes down with her hands. The door slowly swung open to reveal the tall, orange, white-skinned Gungan. His ceremonial robes fell around him as he stood tall and proud, his eyes examining every inch of the room before focusing down on her.

"Representative Binks is here to see you, ma'am." The guard commanded, saluting to hear as he stepped aside to allow Jar Jar past. His robes swept by as he took long strides into the room before bowing deeply toward Padme.

"Itssa great to see yousa again, Senator Padme." His stuttered and strange manner of speak ever-present.

Padme smiled toward the Gungan, "Take a seat, representative Binks; we can get started shortly. Is there anything you may require, some refreshments at all?" she asked politely.

"Mesa would love some water, mesa parched from the hot weather." He exclaimed as he slowly sat down in one of the chairs across from Padme's large desk.

"Of, course Representative Binks, that can all be arranged for you." Padme politely replied as she turned towards the guard, "Guard, could you please send word to the kitchen staff for a large jug of water and some glasses please." She asked as the guard bowed deeply, silently accepting the command and shutting the door to make the necessary orders. Silence soon fell across the room, as they only heard the low hum of the cooling system within the vents.

Padme was glad the guard had left, so she could relax more as she leaned forward. "So, Jar Jar, what does Boss Nass wish to know. Naboo is under no threat and is a proud member of the Republic; as long as the Gungan's, are not planning on joining or supporting the Separatists, then I see no need for any change in the treaty." She explained as Jar Jar slowly acknowledged her words.

Jar Jar slowly looked at Padme, "My Lady, Boss Nass wanted to ensure da that the treaty remained in place. Specially with da new war. Heesa worried about separatists invading Naboo. Weesa Gungans are warriors, wesa still have a grand army, But still, mesa worried."

Padme looked at his worried looks as she reached over and gently took his right hand, squeezing softly and rubbing it with her fingers. "Don't worry, Jar Jar, we have the protection of the Republic, and you can reassure Boss Nass that this galactic war changes nothing between our people. I hope that we can increase the trade and strengthen the bonds between our people in future talks with him. Furthermore, you can be reassured that I will step up our security network and ensure that no ship enters the planet without our knowledge."

Jar Jar worried looks slowly faded as Padme explained her proposition. 'He knew that Boss Nass would be happy with Queen Amidala words and actions; it would reassure him of the bond between their people.'

A short knock brought Jar Jar out of his thoughts as he looked behind at the door opening to reveal a guard once more, this time a young handmaiden accompanying him. In her hands was a small silver tray with a large jug of water, alongside a couple of glasses. She gently looked up at the queen and slowly walked over.

"Here is the water, your majesty." The Handmaiden explained as she gently set the tray down on the desk.

"Thank you, Sabe, that will be all for now," Padme explained, smiling at the Handmaiden as she retreated from the room, the guard shutting the door softly behind them.

Padme could see Jar Jar eying the water. Knowing Jar Jar's clumsiness, she slowly got up and walked around the desk. Before reaching down and gently pouring both glasses. Picking Jar Jar's up, she gently passed him the glass and placed it in his hand, but as she did so. His had squeezed tightly, surprising Padme as her feet slipped forward, knocking the glass over. The water cascaded out and over Jar Jar's lap.

Padme, in surprise, dropped the jug as it fell onto the floor, its contents spilling over her dress. The water instantly soaked through, the thin fabric making it cling to her rather voluptuous body. The outer robe only hid her large arse and curves. She felt the cold water soak through into her panties and slowly run down her leg.

Jar Jar cried out as the cold water hit the robes and soaked through to his skin. His cry alerted the guards outside, who threw open the door and swiftly entered the room. Their eyes were looking for the threat as they examined the waving arms of Jar Jar and his soaked robe. Then, their eyes visibly relaxed as they saw the wailing arms of the Gungan.

"Do you need any help here, my queen?" one of the guards asked.

Padme looked towards the guards. "I am sorry that representative Binks alarmed you. I accidentally managed to spill the glass into his lap. We both will be alright; so, you can return to your posts." She explained as the guards relaxed and gently shut the door behind, them whispering about the girlish scream of the Gungan. She was unhappy to hear their words about Jar Jar and would be having words with Captain Tycho about the respect his guards gave her visitors.

Padme looked sorrowfully towards the tall Gungan, whose eyes were looking. "I am sorry about their words, Jar Jar. That was my fault, please let me grab you a towel, and we can get you all dried up." So she explained as she looked down at the sitting Gungan, whose failing had stopped and now was examining his damp clothes.

Jar Jar looked up at Padme, "Mesa don't mind being wet, mesa used to it. Especially from living in the swamps." He exclaimed, "But if youusa wish, yousa can do dat." Jar Jar explained, motioning with his hands towards his lap.

Jar Jar's motioning arms brought her eyes down towards his lap. Her eyes bulged at the sight of his trousers outlining his well, very large cock. It was exceptionally large; she would guess around 2 times the size of a normal human cock. Yet, Jar Jar seemed not to notice, or if he did, then he neither cared nor perhaps Gungans felt differently about their cocks; she honestly had no idea. It was not something that came up as part of her education or appropriate conversation.

Padme could feel her heart racing as she looked at the cock, her eyes darting back towards Jar Jar's face. Then, praying he did not notice her less than subtle glances at his soaked crotch, she leaned down and gently grabbed one of the outstretched hands. Padme's fingers gently ran over his leathery skin. "Jar Jar, I am going to head to my room to get changed into some dry clothes, and I will bring you down a towel so that you can dry off as well, so don't move, and I will be right back." She explained as she gently moved away and broke her hand away from his as she moved towards the elevator that took her to her private quarters.

Once the elevator doors closed around her, she steadied herself against one of the handrails. It was shocking how large Jar Jar's cock was. Her mind started racing, 'where all Gungans like that? Was it just him? How do people not notice his large cock as he walks?' As images of Jar Jar's large Gungan cock entered her mind, a loud ping shattered her thoughts. The doors slowly opened, revealing the maroon detailing of her private quarters. She steadied herself and sat down on the edge of her bed.

How could she have those kinds of thoughts? She was in love with Anakin. They had become entangled for a few months now, and despite the secrecy of their relationship, even from her Handmaidens due to their respective roles, she should not even consider Jar Jar's large cock one bit.

However, maybe it was an opportunity to indulge in her secret fantasy. Just this once. She was always fascinated by different alien species and well wishes that she might have sex with different ones and see how they all differ, and well, Holovids can only show you o much. Even her unique dildo collection only really provided so much enjoyment. Here in front of her was the perfect opportunity to try out some non-human cock, a large one at that, without anyone else knowing.

Padme looked down at her long black dress and knew that she could wear something more alluring. Pulling herself up from the bed, an excited glint in her eye, Padme stride over to the bathroom and grabbed two of her large towels.

Padme examined her soaked clothes in the mirror as she dropped her outer robe onto the floor. She knew that she was stunningly beautiful, not just her luscious Brown hair but also her giant bouncy tits and tight arse. Her body was perfect in so many ways. A smirk glided over her features as she gently squeezed her breasts in her hand. Moving up, she reached her hand back around and began unclipping her dress. Her large breasts held it up until she undid the joint around her neck. It soon dropped to the floor, her large breasts springing free as it fell, her pale skin exposed to the gleaning lights above. Her pussy and breasts were encased in lacy black lingerie. They soon dropped to the floor as well, as she span the thong around on her finger as she made her way over to her wardrobe and threw the doors open.

Inside was a wide array of long dresses, gowns, and even just plain trousers. One set of clothing was just perfect for this occasion, though—a light blue long-sleeved top, matching trouser dress and shoes. Even a same-coloured headband would easily replace the black headdress she was wearing. Moreover, it was comfy, easily removable and fitted tightly around her body, exposing her curves. All in all, it was the perfect dress for seduction.

Slipping on the dress, she lightly reapplied blue lipstick across her lips, pressing them together, the outfit going together perfectly, as she made her way towards the elevator, a new sway in her step as she swayed her hips side to side.

Padme smiled as she slowly exited the elevator. She saw that Jar Jar had remained in his seat, lounging back, his tongue flicking back and forth into his mouth. The things that the tongue could do to her just made her slightly quiver in pleasure. Launching her hips side to side, Padme watched as Jar Jar looked towards her. His eyes, beading in on her body, every curve, her large bouncing breasts, her swaying arse. He seemed hesitant to say anything.

Slowly making her way over to her desk, she pressed down on her comms. "Guard's, I won't be requiring your services for my private chambers tonight. I will be dining with Representative Binks later and will have Rabe and Sabe accompany me." She said, the guard's affirmation being heard in return. A quick check on her personal camera showed that they were all alone, and with her soundproofing up, then she had no worries about what she was about to do.

Padme knew she was betraying Anakin's trust, but that no longer mattered. She knew what she wanted, and that was Jar Jar's large cock. A smile crossed her face. Slowly bending down, Padme descended onto her knees in front of Jar Jar's long spindly, but slightly muscular legs.

Leaning towards Jar Jar Padme, brought her hands together and pushed her giant tits towards him as his eyes bulged at her actions. "Here, you are Jar Jar. Let me dry you off, as my mistake caused you to be soaked. But, first, let's remove this outer robe, and we can get you all dry." She explained as she examined the prominent bulge in front of her and smiled.

What does Padme decide to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)