More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andrewknows andrewknows

Who is the person you gonna share grail with?

Janna - Your Step Mom

"Timothy, are you alright?" Your mother asks you. She was wearing a flower pattern summer dress, which shows off her cleavage. "Oh no, look at what you have done." She says hurrying towards the broken box. "These clothes were worn by Carmen, why did you have to break them?" She asks.

"Well, I found this." You say showing off the Grail. Your mother examines it carefully, looking at it from several perspectives.

"Sorry hon, but that's no gold." She says giving it back to you.

"Huh? How do you know that?" You ask her.

"I just know, I have learned something from my college days. Now come and help me put these clothes in the other boxes."

You put the Grail down and help your mother, the box contains a lot of clothes so you're busy for quite a while. Meanwhile, you couldn't resist taking a peek at your mother's cleavage, you can only hope you have a girl soon yourself.

"That's done." Your mother said removing some drops of sweat from her forehead. It's getting rather hot up here."

"Yeah, you're right about that." You say put the boxes in their place. "Where do you want these?" You ask moving a heavy box.

"Put it in the corner." She says.

You pushed it in the corner, taking care of it. You then turn around. "Tim, why did you put water in the Grail?" She asks you. You think about it, you could tell her about the swap but you're not sure what she will say. Or you could just try to swap without telling her. You decide to...

You decide to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)