More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

Who’s going streaking?

Janice, Midnight, she just wanted to

Janice has always had a love of exhibitionism. She’d stay in a towel after showers way longer than needed, even in Fall she’d wear short clothes to show off her body, and when she’s home alone she’d almost always be naked. She loved being naked and the risk behind it but until now she’s never been all that daring, the riskiest thing she did was talking to her neighbor at the door wearing only a blanket.

Tonight however she was going destroy her boundaries once and for all. With her roommates out of town she decided that she was going to streak butt ass naked from her house to the Central Park.

It was now 11:45 pm and she stood in front of her door. Eating a good meal, taking a nap, and rubbing herself a bit she did everything possible to prepare. With shaky hands she took off all her clothes exposing her shaven wet pussy and D-cup boobs. Anxiously she kept looking at the clock waiting for it to turn 12. With each passing minute her heart pounded harder and harder, and her pussy kept getting wetter. The clock struck 12 and wasting no time she swung the door open ready to streak.

What’s Janice first task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)