More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DefeatedDamsels DefeatedDamsels

Who are you?

Janet, 18 year old bully magnet

What a weird, fucked up dream. You think to yourself as the dream starts to fade away. I warned everyone we'd have weird dreams if we had cheese at a midnight snack during the sleepover...

You are awoken rudely by a jet of warm liquid to the face.

"PLPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHBTT! WHAT THE FUCK!" You scream as you throw your self upwards, coughing and spluttering. Your forehead hits something soft, and when you open your eyes you realize that this something is Mandy's bare-naked pussy, which is still spurting out a few more spurts of piss between your eyes.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Mandy titters. "Remember what we said last night? Last one awake is the morning toilet!"

You do remember going to sleep with your three closest friends at Mandy's sleepover last night, but you do NOT remember any such agreement.

"My pajamas! My sleeping bag! They're both soaked! This is not cool, guys-"

But before you can even finish whining, someone has grabbed your arms and wrestled you back down so that you're lying on your back. It's Alice, another of your friends.

"Sorry Janet, but fair's fair." She says kindly.

And then your view is engulfed by Bridget's naked bottom half, as she squats down less than an inch from your nose, and lets loose her morning piss.

"FFFFUUUUUCKHRBBBRLLLLGRRRBLL!" You try to curse but end up just babbling through the heavy stream. It's three or four times as voluminous as Mandy's.

"Sorry Janet, I drank way too much last night." Bridget lets out a burp for good measure. She's always been the gross one of the pack.

You are left gasping for breath, as Alice and Bridget swap positions, so Bridget is holding you down, and Alice is squatting over your face.

"No way, NO WAY!" You squeal, and kick your legs, desperately trying to break free. Unfortunately, they're still in the sleeping bag, so they kick together, rather than apart in different directions. Mandy responds to this by sitting on your legs through the sleeping bag, so all four limbs are held down firmly.

"Don't you fucking dare Alice, don't you fucking D-"

Once again your warnings are cut off by a hot, heavy surge of urine from one of your best friends.

By the time she's finished defiling your face with her golden shower, your face, hair, pajamas and sleeping back are entirely soaked through.

"I feel so much better." Alice says dreamily.

You can't believe it - unless you're still dreaming, or hallucinating... That cheese dream you had... It became real. And it would appear that you're the only one who remembers the way things are supposed to be.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)