More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select Your Character

Jane Whitlock

Jane Whitlock is an ordinary 18 year old High School student who reads CHYOA. One night, she discovers a story titled Dark Lord. She clicked on it, only to find herself physically transported to another universe.

--

Meanwhile in the world of Arizelle, Dark Elf sorceress Farsel Nogardnep was leading a group of human mercenaries through the tombs of one of the last remaining dragons. The woman had grey skin and white hair and was dressed in black leather with several spikes sticking out.

"Are we there yet?" asked one of the human mercenaries.

"Not yet but soon, I will have an army of dragons with which to rule this world"

Of course, Farsel didn't tell the lowly humans that they were just meat shields. She hated humans for the actions of Uther Pendragon 1500 years ago. You see, Farsel was descended from Uther. His daughter, Morgana, was a bastard child Uther had with a dark elf.

Because of this, he had his human son, Arthur, inherit the throne. Morgana (who named herself Morgana Nogardnep) attempted to overthrow Arthur but was defeated. However their children would inherit the grudge between their families.

As Farsel pondered how she would kill our surviving mercenaries, she was suddenly landed on by Jane. Jane got up.

"I am so sorry, are you okay?" Jane asked.

Farsel got up off the ground.

"What is the meaning of this?" she demanded.

"Whoa, are you a Dark Elf?"

"What kind of question is that?"

Farsel fired a flame spell at Jane who dodged. The fireball went into one of the mercenaries.

"Don't hurt me" cried Jane.

"I don't know who you are but you're gonna die" said Farsel.

"No, please I don't wanna die" cried Jane.

"You could be useful as bait for any traps down here" said Farsel.

"What is it we're looking for?"

"One of the last dragons of Arizelle" Farsel told her.

"What's a Arizelle?"

"That's the name of this world" Farsel said, "how do you not know this?"

"Because I'm not from this world" said Jane.

Farsel summoned a chain that attached itself to Jane's neck, dragging her along with the mercenaries.

Quickly, the group reached the alter where a massive egg lay.

"Okay, girl, you're gonna walk towards that dragon egg"

Reluctantly Jane stepped forward. Suddenly she heard a clicking noise and then nothing. Jane looked at the arrows on the ground. Apparently she had stepped on a pressure lad that was supposed to activate an arrow dispenser.

Fortunately nobody had refilled the dispenser. Quickly Jane approached the egg. Suddenly the egg hatched and out came something unexpected. The thing that was supposed to be a dragon, turned out to be a young white haired naked woman that appeared to be a cross between a human and a dragon.

She looked human but with white dragon scales and wings growing out her back. Jane noticed that her vagina and boobs were clearly human and she was lacking a tail. She looked at least 18. Jane was the first thing this dragon girl could see.

"Mummy" she said, putting her arms round her.

"Dammit, I was expecting an army" said Farsel.

"They're an endangered species" said the lead merc, "we're lucky to be able to find even one"

The dragon girl looked at Jane.

"Who are these people, mummy?" asked the dragon.

"They're all bad people you need to breath fire on"

"Okay" said the dragon woman who immediately got to work.

She tried to breath fire at the them but found nothing came out. Instead, she just clawed at the mercenaries. Farsel ran for it. The dragon was too focused on the mercenaries with obvious weapons.

Soon the mercenaries were all dead, though Farsel had gotten away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)