More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by royal22erick royal22erick

Who do you fancy?

Jane Shepard(default)earthborn,war hero

Jane Shepard, the biggest hero of the galaxy, and if you ask her the sexiest and sluttiest, was on her last mission for the Alliance. Nothing dramatic like saving the galaxy or kill giant enemies mind you, Just a good old PR stunt they called the 'victory tour'. Go there, smile, shake hands, remind everyone 'working together = good' and that they own you and the Alliance by extension.

To be honest she couldn't care less, an hour ago she had surprised Hackett with her resignation. He tried to convince her to stay but it was useless, he'd finally yield when Jane told him that if him or any Alliance officials tried to block the process, they would have to deal with the sweet commander on every news outlets how she was to continue serving because of the Alliance. He had assured her she would be free before the Normandy reached Earth.

The sexy redhead was done fighting, now it was time to make love. Lots and lots of love with as many peoples she could convince . Money was not an issue, Not only she had a hefty amount from her paychecks she almost never touched, but now she was receiving royalties for any product you can imagine. It was actually a bit scary sometime, last week she saw a giant pillow with her in a sexy Alliance uniform printed on it .... and it was made for elcor. What had surprised her the most was how popular it was, after consulting her lawyer he confirmed she's receiving a very decent amount each month from the company.

The great commander Shepard was going to fuck and no one was going to stop her. She always knew that she liked sex, but after joining the Alliance and experiencing just how much acting slutty in the right time could give you power over others she was hooked. It was never or anything like, It was an arrangement of mutual benefits. Be you're a good boy/girl you get to use slutty Jane anytime you want, If not then you don't and Jane moved on to the next arrangement.

Her current lawyer is a good example of the mutual benefits, she needed a good lawyer with all the copyrighted offer she received each day, so Liara had given her the names of the 3 best in that domain. Fortunately the best was on the citadel just like her, so she called and made an appointment.

.........................................................Flashback start...........................................................

She had to laugh when she heard him yelling at his secretary" WHO CARES IF ARMANAX IS OR BIGGEST CLIENT, WHEN COMMANDER FUCKING SHEPARD CALL, YOU JUST ASK WHEN ITS CONVENIENT FOR HER AND FUCKING BOOK HER! And tell Ms.pierce I'm sick, and we apologize or something." Finished the eager Lawyer.

__An hour later she was in his office and 10 minutes after they had an agreement, Jane wasn't greedy Gary Lordon found out, The lawyer get is full normal fee but Jane always come first over his other clients. He couldn't believe what she was offering in exchange, she had just bent forward on his desk which gave him a perfect view of the fact she didn't wear a bra under that tank top, and then told him that he could use her wherever and whenever he liked. Gary didn't know what to say to that, he was frozen probably wondering what kind of trap that was, so the slutty commander took matter into her hands.

" Do we have an agreement Mr.Lordon" Said the powerful redhead while moving to the lawyer side of the desk slowly.

" I ... hum .... this is the ... I mean, this is inappropriate, I could loose my license." Babble the stunned 50 years old man. The hungry soldier smiled and sat on the edge of his desk then bent forward again to take is tie and play with it.

" Oh, how is that? I mean surely there is no law telling you which client you can or can't prioritize, yes?" Asked the seductress while still playing with his tie and rubbing her leg against his.

" Uuhm ... yes ... I mean no, there's no law dictating that I can't, but I am married and I love my wife " Pointed the lawyer regaining some composure at the reminder of his wife.

" That no problem at all." Proclaimed Shepard before activating her omni-tool. "Edi you there?" Questioned the redhead.

" I am commander, how can I be of assistance?" Returned the AI.

" I need the ID number for the omni-tool of one Gary Lordon Wife, He's a lawyer based in zekera ward." Asked Jane while Gary eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

" Done, anything else commander?" Asked the AI.

" Call and transfer it to me please, thanks Edi." Ordered the hero.

" Hello ? Who is this?" the lawyer wife answer a few seconds later.

" Hello Ms.Lordon, I am commander Jane Shepard..." Started Jane before a squeal cut her off.

" Oh my god! It's really you? When I saw the caller ID I thought someone was making a bad joke b...." She stopped in the middle and fear entered her eyes before gasping out." Wait did something happened to Gary? God, please tell me he's OK?" Asked the now panicked black haired woman.

" You can relax Ms.Lordon, you husband is perfectly fine and right here with me. In fact, I was just trying to reach an agreement with him when we hit a wall." Explained the redhead in a friendly voice. She then proceeded to retell the whole conversation to the shocked wife and ended it in the same crude fashion she had with Gary to his complete stupefaction.

" You are a lucky woman Ms.Lordon, very few men can refuse me even if they are in a relationship." Commented the forward Soldier.

" What ... what do you want from me?" ask a Stupefied Ms.Lordon.

" Well, has Gary pointed out he loves you and won't betray his lovely wife. The solution seems simple to me, You tell him to agree and you can both use my whorish body anytime and however you like." Proposed the shameless whore. However, the wife stayed silent gaping like fish at Jane.

"Ms.Lordon..." the slut was cut off. " Yen, my name is Yennefer, but you can call me Yen." Blushed the sexy wife. Jane knew she had her with a response like that, so she decided to see what the beauty was made of. Shepard took a good look at the Wife and like very much what she saw.

" I'll be upfront with you Yen, I'm a big slut and I need a lawyer. Since I like you and your husband, even if you refuse to the sexual part in exchange for priority I'll hire him anyway and never touch him on my word. But if you agree, I can guaranty the use of my body in any fucking way you like. " Purred the horny slut before adding." The only thing is, if you want to fuck me in public, that will have to wait after my last mission is over and my official retirement." Precised the committed redhead.

" I ... In public? Like in a bathroom?" Question the milf to the complete surprise of her husband. He thought she would freak out and tell him to trow that crazy bitch out of his office, but here she was asking question like she's interested.

" Let me be clear, what....ever and when ... ever , I'm a good soldier, so I know hoe to obey order. If we cross path in the presidium and you tell me to get naked, bend over and offer any of my holes for free, I'll answer yes ma'am and fucking moan like a bitch in heat." Clarified Jane.

" Get on your knees whore" Yennefer surprise everyone even herself, She realized her free hand had slip under her dress to start rubbing her now wet pussy.

" Yes ma'am." Comply the greedy slut immediately. Getting into a submissive posture with her knees open and transferred the call to the office screen on the right wall before putting her hands behind her back.

" Tell me slut, do you like having your pretty face fucked until its covered in cum and your own fucking spit?" Pushed the now openly masturbating slutty wife.

" I'll cum ma'am." Simply answered the now outed throat-slut. The effect was has expected, Yen moaned and her eyes were darkened by her lust.

" Do it baby ! Fuck that bitch face, and don't stop until you're ready to fucking cover her face in your cum like you own the little slut." Rasped Yennefer. Jane could only smile when sloppy sounds started to come through the extranet link.

" Yen, baby you sure it's OK to do this? Think about it we'll have the contract anyway we don't need..." Gary tried to argue but was cut of by his wife.

" Are you a fucking pussy?" Asked Yennefer angrily.

" What, no I just..." He was cut off again.

" Shut up! If you can't then I will." Threatened his wife. " Well? Get on with it or send her to me." Ordered the milf. Jane was enjoying herself way too much, either she was get her face fucked or she would cuck him like a bitch, perfect win-win in her book.

The 50 years old decided it was better to get his dick sucked than anger his wife, so he proceeded to fish his already erected 8 inchs dick and over to the young soldier. She hadn't moved since his wife had ordered her on her knees, he could only admit how beautiful the sight was.

" Come on do it already, can't you see the little bitch fucking crave for it?" Taunted the now sweaty woman. What happened next surprise Yennefer greatly but Jane her saw it coming, she could tell something change when the old lawyer reached his spot and looked down at her.

" Shut the fuck up woman! " He snapped at his wife whose eyes immediately widened. " I will say how and when Jane will suck my own damn cock, you want to watch fine but do it in silence for god's sake." Said Gary laying the law. Jane knew it as soon as Yen had so eagerly jumped at the chance to take control and how surprise Gary was, Yen was one of those bitchy wives. Who like to berate their hardworking husbands at every occasion and don't even put up when it's time to do their own duty has at home wives.

Jane was always and always will be the strongest proponent of equality no matter what form it takes, but one thing she couldn't stomach free loaders. You want a career like Jade had? Nobody should tell you can't or try to hamper your efforts, You want to stay at home and be pampered? Nobody should you or try to make you feel bad about it, but you also have to take the responsibility that come with the role you choose. Doesn't mean that a wife at home need to fulfill every whim of her husband, but a minimum of effort to make him happy and help him forget his job problem is least a wife can do.

Gary probably didn't even realized that he was putting the work of a provider, yet didn't reap the rewards that should have come with the territory and if their role were reversed, Yen would've been the one to get screwed. Jane could see the realization in Gary eyes and the opportunity Jane little display was providing him.

" I know my wife got you horny with the rough talk, but that's not what I want so sorry if it disappoints you Jane." Stated the elder softly. Jane couldn't stop the smile that broke on her face.

" You misunderstood sir, I love sex and it doesn't matter what form of it." Purred the vixen looking at the clock behind him before sexily licking her lips and add. " I have something in 5 hours, so for the next 4 hours and 30 minutes I will do anything you want sir." Promised the submissive women.

__

What does he want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)