More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who do we flow

Jane Price 40-Year-old futa

“MMMM” Jane moaned as she slowly woke up from a very pleasant dream. Her left arm moved to fill for her Futa Wife but fond that side of the bead empty.

“That’s right its Monday which means Emma was probably already at work.” Jane thought to herself. Emma was a very successful lawyer running her own firm. This meant Jane could life a very comfortable life as a housewife. Of course, it wasn't Elmer's money that drew Jane to her. After all, they had been dating since high school. No, it was the other woman's wonderful personality and maybe her tight ass hole. At this point, James mind finally moved to the feeling of warm moist mouth around her monsters fourteen inches long bitch breaker of a cock. Looking down a familiar curtain of blond hear moved up and down above her crotch. Said hear belonged to her and Emma's female wife Piper. Piper was there only female wife and at age thirty-six had given berth to three kids. The oldest being twins Mary a futa and Eva a girl. Then two years after came Molly. Mary and Eva were both Emma as they had her brown hear while Molly was Janes with here blond collars that were too light to be gained from, Piper. White now Mary was at college and had taken Eva with here. The last pitcher Mary had sent to the family WhatsApp group was of Eva and another female kneeling naked while a ring of futas giving them a cum bath. Jane spotted Mary's cock straight away being intimately familiar with it. Molly, however, was in her final year of high school and probably fast asleep still. At that moment Piper stopped sucking her dick and looked up at here.

“Good morning Jane.”

“MMM good morning to you. Now that i'm away why don’t….”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)