More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mc123 Mc123

Who was affected?

Jane Dea, oblivious to both of them

After the asteroid crashlanded, the couple get up.

"Are you ok?" John said

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" Jane said

"Yeah. We should probably go home before any of these star crush us."

"Agreed."

When she was down, some sort of slimy alien from the asteroid had fall into Jane. Without her knowledge, it gone inside her body throught her pores.

The couple got back home and were getting ready to sleep. Once they gone into bed and sleep, the alien inside Jane show up by forming two eyes on top of its host sleepy ones. It inspect the room, it was rather dark but the slime can see in the dark. It see a multitude of objects that it could practise its shapeshifting abilities with. First, it reshape its host's head into a lamp, then into a vase with her hair replacing the flowers and then into a opened laptop. The being then see another human next to its host. It was her boyfriend, John. The slime currently doesn't want to wake up any of them right now, but it may eventually plan to make itself know to them at one point. It reshape its host's head back to normal and then form a face at her foot instead. For the rest of the night, it reshape the foot into small objects that occupy the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)