More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zeppelin28 zeppelin28

What's next?

Jane (Hotel enf + humiliation)

Jane was really looking forward to going back to the hotel. Prom night was over, and she was ready to go all the way with her boyfriend, Daniel. She was a little annoyed though. Although this wasn't her first time, it would be for Daniel. Not only that, they couldn't afford the hotel room on their own. So they're sharing a 2 bedroom with a group of friends.

However, her friends promised to give them some alone time. But never specified any further.

Jane was wearing a pink, long, flowy, strapless dress. Underneath, she felt very daring by not wearing a bra and a very cheeky thong. She wasn't the daring type, and didn't have an athlete's body, so she was going out of her comfort zone in hopes to get Daniel in the mood for the night, who was wearing a simple tuxedo with a pink neck tie to match Jane's dress.

Daniel is a shy guy. It's his first relationship, and he's been nervous all night. He didn't even know how to hold Jane during the slow dance earlier tonight. He knows too well that they're having sex tonight but he's grown frustrated with Jane's attitude. Going into the relationship, Jane expected him to be confident and experienced but now she was stuck with a shy virgin.

Daniel was going to prove himself tonight.

Moving on...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)