More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

Pick whose story you want to learn.

Jane, a female wrestler trying to gain fame

Jane Beefcake was not a pretty woman to say the least. Some might even claim that she was rather ugly, because of her broad face, rough features, thin lips and very short hair. Broad shoulders, flat chest and narrow hips did not increase her femininity either. But such claims did not bother her, because in her profession beauty was irrelevant. Jane was a wrestler and a mighty successful one at that. By the age of twenty two she managed to win Olympic gold and two world championships. She was blessed with physical capabilities, competitive nature and hard-working approach. Jane was 187 centimetres tall, had a muscular, almost masculine physique which allowed her to overpower all of her female opponents. Endless hours of training supplemented her body with technique which made her unbeatable.

The problem was fame or rather lack of thereof. Wrestling was a niche discipline and female wrestling even more so, and Jane wanted to be REALLY famous. Ella, her agent, came up with a solution - the wrestler could participate in the Who Wanna Be a Bimbo quiz show. It was incredibly popular and could attract some of the viewers towards her discipline. Jane was smart enough to memorize the general knowledge necessary to succeed in the quiz and competitive enough to be willing to try any challenge to achieve her ultimate victory. She decided to participate.

Ella helped her as much as she could in preparations, because she genuinely cared for Jane, not purely for professional reasons. She was a cute petite young woman, pretty but also smart and, when necessary, fierce and ruthless. Ella was also a lesbian and secretly in love with her Jane; she did not let her client learn of that though. The wrestler showed no interest in other women, most men found her unattractive and she was almost solely focused on wrestling; it had caused her sex life to be virtually non-existant. Ella accepted the platonic nature of her love.

As much as Jane craved fame she could only perform flawlessly when the ring was the spotlight. She did not feel equally comfortable in front of cameras during other kinds of events. She could never dress for them properly either, her body just was not suited for dresses. For the show she chose to wear a simple white polo shirt, sweatpants and sneakers. The only make-up she wore was the one applied right before the show, just so that her skin would not glitter. Jane was an athlete at heart, so she might as well look like one at all occasions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)