More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SoniaT SoniaT

So, who are you?

Jane, a 30yo teacher in the local elementary school

"Hi i'm Jane" you said smiling back at the dog girl "Oh my god, i love your ears can i touch them?" you asked at her barelly containg the excitment of seeing a real anthro in your life. "Of course you can" Kim replied as she lent her head to you, waiting to be pet. You stretched your arm and reached her ears, you could feel the soft fur under your palm as you saw Kim's beautiful long and puffy tail twitching.

She then regained her pose as her massive juggs bouced under her shirt "Fun time is over, do you need a table?" she asked back with the menus in her hands "Yes, i'm alone, is it possible to stay outside? it's such a sunny day" you replied cleaning your hand over your grey skirt. "Sure" said Kim "I have a spot in the porch" and she called an other waitress "Tanya, please bring Jane here at table 27".

Tanya was small compared to Kim and had one of the most savage hair you ever saw.

cavewoman

Tanya greeted you as you could see something different. She was human but her movement were a bit clunky and her whole body seemed to be more feral. Before she left you alone to choose you asked "Tanya, sorry for the question but what are you?" Tanya looked back at you "I mean, seems like every waitress here is different so i was..." she interrupted you "A cave woman, i lost the draft with the other waitresses" and then walked back inside the bar.

You proceeded to look at the menu to find something to order. The selections were vast and it was difficult yo choose: cat girl? Nah, boring. Big breasts? You tried them once. Lemonade where? Who in the right mind would choose something like that?

Decisions decisions...

You take...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)