More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Who do you follow first?

Jan and Ling, backpacking university students

Jan and Ling were assigned as roommates in the state university dorm on day one. Jan was on acedemic scholarship as a math major from the east coast. Ling was an Asian-American and a business major NOT on scholarship from a small Midwest town. The two girls couldn't be more different, but quickly became best friends throughout their freshman year.

One of the things they both enjoyed was experiencing the great outdoors. Jan and Ling visited all of the state and local parks in the area, but the one they liked best had long trails with a lake and forested area for a variety of scenic views. They typically started on Friday after class and hiked/camped till Sunday afternoon when visiting this particular park. It was their escape from the hustle and bustle of college life.

The two girls were both wearing T-shirt's with their local university printed on them. They were also wearing light weight hiking packs and sturdy shoes with short hiking shorts that exposed toned calves and thighs.

Jan was about 5'6" with fair skin and red hair in braided pigtails. Jan had large breasts, D cups, that were enhanced by her backpack's chest strap. Jan was never mistaken for a girl with too much weight. Rather, she had a thicker build with an ass to match her volumptous chest.

The girls appearance, just like collegically, could not be more different. Ling was 5'2" with short black hair just past her ears with small perky breasts. Her olive skin was naturally tanned and beautiful from their frequent nature hikes. Ling, although comfortable in her skin could not help being jealous of her roommates large chest.

Both were in great shape and were no stranger to the outdoors.

Jan and Ling talked and laughed about all things from music to classes to boys. This weekend happened to be a long one with an extra day off on Monday, so despite having light weight packs, were prepared for a long hike.

A couple hours after starting they spotted a runner coming up the path. As she approached the girls noticed a twenty something lady with compression pants and a green and black sports bra holding smallish midsized breasts. Her auburn hair was bouncing in a ponytail as she ran. They stepped aside on the trail to let her pass and smiled and waved.

"Holy shit," Ling exclaimed to Jan after the woman passed out of ear shot. "I'd kill for that body."

"Wow, she was built for speed, huh?" Responded Jan.

They continued their hike till they reached the edge of the forest. A sudden chill hit them as they entered. Jan, confused, looked over at Ling and asked, "did you feel that?"

Ling nodded and noticed Jan's tits getting hard. Their breast size difference was a little bit of a running joke despite her insecurity. "Damn girl, put those away before you put and eye out!"

Jan responded with a downward point at Ling's chest, "um, Ling."

Ling looked down and felt her areolas wrinkling as her nipples pushed outward. She didn't think her tits had ever been so hard or long. This was compounded by the fact that Ling did not wear a bra on their weekend long trips. Her smallish perky tits didn't need the support and the sports bras just got all hot and sweaty. The soft cotton gave way to the hard points.

Jan began to blush as she and Ling made eye contact after staring at each other's tits. Ling crossed her arms quickly covering her chests. She let out a little yelp as her arms pressed against her tits and a sudden rush of pleasure moved from her rock hard nips to her groin, like the drop of a roller coaster

After an awkward moment, they looked away and started back along the trail.

What do they discover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)