More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Jan 1st: The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Poll Winner

“If you can be aged up, then I say we’re Eighteen too, Rentarō!”

Here on the roof, with the same large bed that had been up here previously, Hakari Hanazono, Karane Inda, Nano Eiai, Kusuri Yakuzen, Iku Sutō, Mimimi Utsukushisugi, Meme Kakure, Yamame Yasashiki, Kishika Torotoro, Āshī Kedarui, and Mai Meido all stood before the boy with too many girlfriends.

“...are you guys gonna kill me?” Asked the fearful boy who already understood the implications.

“Ahh, don’t be a baby!” Yelled Mai, one of the more recent additions to the group and self proclaimed little sister maid to Mei. “You already slept with my perfect sister! Now face your punishment like a man!”

“I’ll take the punishment!” Iku raised her hand and shook it about wildly.

An adult looking Kusuri wrapped up her boyfriend in her arms, “We gotta give the people what they want! Somehow we were voted the most popular franchise to return for this fanfic, yep yep!”

“They clearly wanted to see my beauty in full bloom!” declared Mimimi, then reacting in shock, “Wait! This is written word! How am I supposed to showcase my beauty like this?!”

Shy as ever Meme pressed her fingers together, “I prefer it this way… no one can see me… kiss.”

The gyaru Ahko was admiring her own body, “Fwee~ Feels weird to be turned eighteen, but I’m looking forward to being with you, Rentarō-kun.”

“I would have preferred to be aged even younger…” Mumbled Kishika, a girl with a very strange complex.

“Aye, shouldn’t we have everyone here?” asked the soft and tall Yamame. “If we were voted to do it again, shouldn’t those who-”

“My mom has had enough fun going behind our backs like that!” Barked Hakari, crossing her arms impatiently. “And as for the others, they’re middle schoolers or look like middle schoolers and that’s too far even for the author. Flat Karane already had to be an exception cause she was one of the first. Besides, there’s too many characters as is, we’re already this far in the story and haven’t even started having sex yet!”

“Hey! Fuck you! I can swear here and I ain’t afraid to hit a big-titted bitch!” growled Karane, then remembering her tsundere roots to add, “N-not that I wanted to be having sex anyway! Idiot!”

And so, it was Nano who got this tale back on track. “This wild, unwieldy dialogue-only storytelling is far from efficient. Even if it fits the themes of our original manga.” She deduced, “I propose we all pair up and have repeated threesomes.”

The girls nodded, all agreeing to the terms and conditions of the fanfic as Rentarō gathered his strength. He would never in a million zillion years disappoint his girlfriends. Even in a fake hentai universe, the man refused to let disappointment enter their hearts for even a second. Dealing with four women at once had been an ordeal, but here he stood with eleven girlfriends wishing for him to go all night and rock their worlds, and as a man of conviction he knew he could do it. No matter what, all of these women would be satisfied!

Once the pairing up was completed, Rentarō stripped himself bare. Earning many gasps and eager faces from the group as his large dong swung confidently beneath him.

“Let’s do this girls! Let’s end this year off with a bang!”


“The gyaru and the scientist are your first opponents, yep yep!” Kusuri announced, pointing a finger dramatically at Rentarō, “Come and face your doom! Wahahaha!”

“Are you nervous, Kusuri-chan?” Ahko calmly gripped her partner's hand, causing the ginger scientist to give a shocked reaction to the girl with a permanent smile. “That’s okay… I’m nervous too, hehe…” Ahko admitted, though not being able to show many emotions with how slow her heart always beat, Rentarō always knew though and could see the micro movements of her face showing the struggle her feelings were going through. “Rentarō will take good care of us though. I believe it!”

Rentarō and Kusuri were nearly up at the bravery on display by the eighteen year old girl. Then the scientist jammed a vial of potion down her throat.

“KUSURI!”

“Take it easy! It’s just a chemical I invented, yep yep!” The girl smiled while taking some of the potion herself, “Ah! I call it the ‘makes your first time having sex with Rentarō not painful and only feels really good’ !‘“

Rentarō frowned, not liking her drugging Ahko so violently, but the results were instant and spoke for themselves. The gyaru was clearly horny beyond reproach, having crossed the gap while Kusuri was explaining and currently breathing heavily near Rentarō’s large erection. Mumbling words like ‘wow’ and ‘totes hard’ to herself while getting the energy up to lick him properly.

“Maybe I am nervous, but my are deffo something I can control, yep yep! Just like how I can control my big fat ass to sit on my boyfriend’s face!”

There was a brief moment where Rentarō was reminded of Princess Peach’s side-b move from smash brothers, though that and most other thoughts were knocked from his head as Kusuri’s ass landed herself on top of him. The science girl usually didn’t have this much weight to throw around, preferring to take on her middle schooler look, but obviously right now for this kind of event her long orange haired, glasses wearing, eighteen year old form was far more appropriate.

The gyaru and the horny scientist had Rentarō in complete deadlock. His tongue lapping up the leaky slit of Kusuri who barely gave him a second to breathe, all while Ahko went as fast as she could in bobbing on his dick. To put that speed in context, after about a minute she’d managed to do one full back and forth motion. Though Rentarō definitely didn’t mind the slow pace of his girlfriend’s mouth. Her tongue was still active in that minute, and the way his sensitive dick was trapped inside her tight gullet was still very pleasurable. Paired with his lack of breathing was making him feel a little overwhelmed by the rare combo of girls. So he did what any man would do, change positions to last a little longer.

“Alright! Time to see if your is working now, wouldn’t you say?!” He roared while tossing the slender form from his face and onto the bed. Slowly he excavated himself from Ahko’s mouth to leap onto the giggling girl’s body. Sliding himself into his fifth ever pussy and watching Kusuri gasp out in pleasure. She felt no pain, she felt no true discomfort from the intruder entering inside her passage, only pleasure from the thunderous cock quaking her core from a single thrust inside.

“IT WORKS!” She yelled, grabbing Rentarō’s collar and dragging him down to kiss him passionately on the lips. Humping back up at him rigorously while they quickly devolved into rutting cavemen. The alpha and his sweaty moaning slut, shouting ‘yep!’ every time his cock slammed into her cervix.

Speaking of slamming, Kusuri was reminded of Bowser’s down-b move from Smash Bros. when Ahko’s ass landed on her face.

“I totes wanna kiss Rentarō~” said the gyaru, wrapping her arms around the boy to smooch him while the scientist licked her. Rentarō was still the only one who recognized her habits, and could see the sheer fire of passion in the calm girl’s soul.

Even more so when he switched pussies by dragging Ahko up for a standing fuck. Kusuri still licking the cutie’s asshole while their boyfriend speared his way into her cunt, dragging so many juices around her as she melted on his body. He could see how much this affected her, how much she wanted to moan and groan like any other girl and shout to the heaven’s how his prowess surmounted the heavens… but it only came out as her saying “cool” quietly into his shoulder while her head rested there.

Kusuri and Ahko were defeated when Rentarō’s nut covered their faces. Streams of hot cum blasting over the pair before Ahko took a commemorative photo of the two with the leaky penis.

“I’m gonna go study this cum for science!” Kusuri announced once her turn was over, “There’s gotta be something incredible to discover about hentai jizz, like how he can impregnate so many girls or keep producing so much of it! Anyway, I left some more virgin enjoying behind, and I slipped Rentarō something to keep him hard, so everyone else have fun!”

“What, a of ‘infinite hardness’ or some shit?” asked Karane to the scientist heading for the exit.

“Nah, Viagra does the trick! Ciao~!”


As Rentarō began recovering to deal with the next pair, he saw the maid he was supposed to be seducing on all fours and getting humped.

Rentarō paused at the sight of it, “Wait, two? Mei? What are you doing here?”

“There was an odd number, and my sister insisted I sit in to assist.” said Mei, bowing over her overly excited sister. Mai was simply groaning in ecstasy underneath Mei’s supreme strapon skills. The older maid just going to town slamming into Mai over and over again. It was pretty hot, even if Rentarō wasn’t dating both of them. “Do not worry about my Mai anymore, Rentarō-kun. I will take care of all her sexual needs and clean up the mess she makes afterwards.”

Shrugging at the pair’s sexual peak, Rentarō agreed. “Okay, though I should probably, like, cum inside her at some point? For consistency.”

“That would be acceptable. Whenever you have the time, I will provide my sister’s open cunt for your seed to inseminate.”

Meme and Yamame were next… and they were both completely stunned by what had just happened.

The tall strong Yamame, with animals in her green hair who would never hurt a fly. And the shy background character Meme, with a great body hidden behind many layers of clothes and long black hair. They’d been dragged along to this event under the promise of being with their boyfriend. But now they were about to have sex with him the whole thing seemed rather scary.

“It’s okay. You two don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.” Rentarō instantly brought up. Not wanting to make his GFs uncomfortable. “Let’s ignore the fanfic and just go at our own pace, K?”

They sort of wish he’d said that before they’d taken the .

Now they were shy AND horny. And that’s a rough combo to be in for the two of them.

Yamame took the stand first. Sitting down on the mattress next to Rentarō to then lean in to kiss him. Her titanic body was already overshadowing him, so to lean over the boy made it almost look like she was eating him. Not that she would ever hurt anyone, the nature loving girl was far too big hearted to ever do anything of the sort. Though she did occasionally have to watch her strength, as documented when Yamame’s hand squeezed Rentarō’s cock a little very too hard.

“YOW!” He yelped, grabbing her scared retreating hand and bringing it back to his mildly crushed dick, “I-I love it! I can really feel how much Yamame loves me when she squeezes so hard!”

“Ah don’t wanna hurt ya, Rentarō!” The girl protested, the butterflies in her hair fluttering with worry, “Maybe mah big body just wasn’t meant for this kinda intahmahcy, aye!”

In a surprising turn of events, the large form of the girl was grabbed by the shoulders and down onto the bed. Rentarō’s eyes were fierce and determined as he loomed over her, “That isn’t true.” He said with incredible seriousness, enough to even break through Yamame’s large heart, “Big girls are just as beautiful and sexy as any others!”

In all the kerfuffle, Rentarō had made his own evidence accidentally. Yamame’s top had popped open, and Rentarō’s dick had become nuzzled between her extremely large tits. She felt his pulse through her chest, and how hard and hot the boy was while simply feeling her body. “M-maybe being big isn’t the worst… when mah boyfriend has a big thing to match…” She gently cooed, being as cute as she was made it difficult for Rentarō to hold back. Doubled by such an amazing pressure between the soft globes he felt as they moved back and forth with Yamame’s heated breathing. Going with the flow, she grabbed her breasts and rocked them slowly on the prick between them, encouraged greatly when Rentarō moaned out loudly.

“I-I’d like to join in too! B-but-!” Meme-chan said, appearing before Rentarō while slipping out her long dress an- “EEP!” She squeaked and disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a small cuddly toy. Only her voice remaining to say, “As I was about to say, I’ll only do this if-” She began, Rentarō turning to see her top already off and her large me- “NO!” She yelled, disappearing in another puff of smoke/toy combo. “DON’T DESCRIBE ME! I’LL HAVE SEX BUT STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!” She yelled, reappearing behind Ahko’s fallen form without… uh, how do I do this? Meme looked nice? Use your imagination as to how. “Phew… thank you, Mr. Author.”

The pair of shy girls readjusted themselves so that they could share in stroking Rentarō’s dick. Yamame occasionally licking one side of his hardness while using her breasts in tandem with… another girl who will not be named. The other girl was also doing non-descript sexy things with her larger than average… skills.

Rentarō pet Meme’s hair as she pouted towards me, the author. “I’ll kill him if you want, but for the record I also really like what you’re doing.” Wait, he’ll do what?

Meme was a little less violent prone than other members of his harem, and thanks to the in her system the head pat was enough to melt even her heart. She disappeared in another puff of smoke… only to reappear with the dick completely buried in her throat. Rentarō gasped out at the sudden pressure surrounding him, feeling Meme’s gullet squeeze and suckle his member before disappearing again… and reappearing with him hitting her cervix suddenly. The teleporting girl moaned out with intense desire, hoping to get her starring paragraph over as quickly as possible while still providing as much pleasure for her boyfriend as possible.

Hot seed began to fill Meme’s womb before she once more disappeared to let Yamame’s face become covered in a pure blessing of nature. His cum dripped down from Meme’s pussy and all over the big girl’s face and breasts as they smiled happily towards him.


Iku and Kishika were up next. The sports/fetishists. One, a baseball masochist that reminded many of a certain crusader from an anime. While the other from kendo club, visually looked similar to a redheaded swordswoman from a different anime… though her fetish was fairly unique.

“Daddy…” Kishika mewled while curling up in Rentarō’s lap, looking up to him with big goo-goo eyes and sucking her thumb, “Pet me please, daddy…”

“Slap my ass!” Iku yelled on the other end of the spectrum. Her lewd and naked ass practically mashed into Rentarō’s face, shaking her round cheeks in pure anticipation for a spanking she desperately wanted.

The pair were fairly happy with their lot in life as the two weirdos with two weird fetishes. Especially when Rentarō was so happy to oblige them. Sensually rubbing the redhead on his left, calmly pushing his hand through her hair and making Kishika melt into his embrace while making baby noises. All while his right hand went absolutely fucking wild in attacks. Cracking sounds dominating the space as Iku’s ass was slapped again and again. The masochist creaming herself repeatedly while her boyfriend indulged her painful explosive orgasms. Though it was when Rentarō indulged himself with his own desires was when they really felt special, like when he jammed two fingers into Iku’s drenched cunt after her orgasm as a form of caring touch set her off once again. Or when he leaned down to kiss Kishika with an adult kiss, roaming his manly tongue around her mouth while she shook with lust in his arms.

“I want the complete opposite treatment to Meme!” declared Mimimi. “Describe me as the most beautiful creature you can! Naturally!”

The blonde female before Rentarō was the pinnacle of beauty. His eyes transfixed on her natural curves and feminine charms as she slipped herself from her clothes. Her hair flowed down like a wonderful blonde waterfall, cascading around her back with a delicate bounce. Eyes as deep as the ocean floor, with sparkling love hearts betwixt the blue orbs that stared at her boyfriend full of love. Curves on her beautiful body were just as commanding of Rentarō’s attention, as he followed her clothes down to the floor and enjoyed all the peachy skin underneath. Pure white floral panties nestled around her bouncy c-cup breasts and accentuated her lovely bubble-butt rear. The girl span in place to show off every part of her, not a single hair or inch out of place, like a perfect doll in front of her boyfriend.

“MORE!”

Oh, okay. Um… Fingernails with intense feminine charm, painted perfectly earlier that day. Armpits that let out only the soapiest smells, with a sensitive curve for the people who are into that. A belly button that had been cleaned out and waited for Rentarō’s attention. Knees that had never knelt a day in their life, smooth skin covering them that looked nice. Toes that looked like popcorn on a foot curved deliciously next to it. An appendix that-

“This is not efficient in the slightest.” Nano finally saved us. Stripping herself bare and showing that even without fancy words, a pure dynamite body was all that was needed to command attention. Mimimi was as jealous as she was attracted to Nano, waiting for the efficient girl to begin humping Rentarō between paragraphs before joining in quickly. “Ooh. Ahh. This is incredible. Cum in me immediately.” Nano robotically insisted as her pussy gripped the dick inside it.

“Nano… I hope you’re taking your own enjoyment into effect here. You went through a whole character arc about it.”

After a pause, she took a breath. Nuzzling herself on top of Rentarō a little more carefully. Letting the waves of fullness wash over her as her pussy began pulsing pure pleasure. “P-perhaps efficiency can take a backseat during sex…” She mumbled, gripping the sheets a little tighter as her world began to be rocked. Mimimi was not one to be left behind, quickly grabbing the dual peachy cheeks of Nano and jamming her tongue up the woman’s beautiful asshole.

Efficiency be damned, Nano began to grind wildly on the dick as both Rentarō and Mimimi peaked her senses over and over. Her breasts felt amazing when the two reached round and started sucking her nipples in tandem. It was all so hot and steamy, and the white haired girl could just lie back and enjoy it while her boyfriend and girlfriend made her cum explosively.

Mimimi had her turn on top of Nano’s flushed, sensitive body. Rubbing her own form against her while Rentarō fucked her cunt hard, nuzzling into the moaning woman while she felt her insides get stretched by cock. His nuts slapped against Nano while his tip scooped out so much liquid from Mimimi. “Oh! OOHH! Rentarō! Y-you’re making meeee CCUUMMM! NATURALLLLYYYY!”


And then there were two.

The original two, Hakari and Karane. The pair that originally zinged with Rentarō and began this harem. The pink hair and the blonde hair, standing in front of their boyfriend like it was the first couple chapters again.

“How are we gonna make this fair, I wonder…”

“R-remember our first kiss?” Karane asked, awkwardly looking away from the whole experience to try and act as tsundere as possible.

Rentarō nodded with a smile, “The three way lip touch? Yeah, I remember. Why, did you wanna do it again?”

“I’d be down,” giggled Hakari. Reaching over and tickling the blonde a little as she threw her arms around in a fluster. “Now that we’re in a hentai, I don’t mind admitting how much I enjoy kissing Karane as well as Rentarō.”

Stamping her foot angrily, Karane stayed strong. “Like anyone would ever wanna kiss anyone, idiot!” She yelled in a weird defence. “Sex is not something I’d ever want! Especially when we could be using our… lower lips to kiss Rentarō together this time! Never! Gonna! Happen!”

Anyway, we all know where the scene is going next.

Karane and Hakari hugged themselves tightly together, pressing their mons as completely as possible to rub their pussies up and down Rentarō’s dick in unison. Their leaky slits spreading their juices up and down his massive erection, as if marking their territory as his first girlfriends. Karane kept mumbling more tsunderisms as Hakari dove her tongue deep into the blonde’s mouth. The pair enjoying their lesbian bliss while still wanking Rentarō’s dick with their pussies.

Hakari was happy, she had finally got to unleash her sexual side after being locked in the pages of Young Jump for so long, and with a boyfriend who she loved so dearly. Plus, Karane was a cutie (though she’d never admit it) and had a nice ass to grip and play with as they stroked Rentarō together. Being eighteen was great and she sort of wished she never had to leave this sexy place.

The two bumped their clits against cock a few too many times to suddenly bring them both to a unified orgasm. Collapsing on the bed together for Rentarō to change positions and start humping them properly. Briefly mitosising into a being with two dicks just to make both his girlfriends lose their virginity at the same time and not feel left out for a second (he’d earned a wish from that god who screwed up and gave him 100 girlfriends). Hakari finally lost her virginity to a thick cock entering her passage, sending thundering waves of pleasure up her body as she gripped Karane tightly against her. The blonde shuddered at the same time as her pussy was filled beyond belief, moaning and groaning in a messy pile of sweat as her boyfriend fucked her hard and fast, not that she liked it like that or anything though.

Rentarō, Hakari and Karane all climaxed together. Boiling hot seed filling the pair up at the same time, white jizz just boiling over into their wombs and flooding the original pairing’s eggs completely. They all ended up collapsing into the pile of women that had accrued over the last hour of sex between his harem.

“Whew~ That was amazing!”

“I don’t think I’m pregnant or anything, idiot!”

“You were working at peak efficiency. Bravo.”

“Sex with you was naturally beautiful, Rentarō darling!”

“I liked the part when you hit me!”

“Daddy filled me with his hot juice…”

“You’re a friend to ahll of nature’s wonderful women, aye!”

“I enjoyed myself too…”

“My duty is to make you enjoy yourself. Even if that means keeping my nuisance of a sister busy.”

“Hey! He at least came in me offscreen, Mei! Didn’t you enjoy seducing your cute little sister?!”

“Fwee~ totes amazeballs!”

“I figured it out!” Kusuri announced, returning from her lab with a vial of Rentarō’s jizz. “Hentai cum is actually an alien parasite! It infects the host's scrotum, growing his genitals, filling his brain with expert sex positions, and making him produce twenty times more than an average human male, yup yup!”

Everyone blinked at the science girl’s speech. “Uhh, is that bad?”

“Nah! Just means we can have sex without worry! It’ll only impregnate us if the author is into that, and that only happened in a couple of the other 24 stories! I reckon we’re in the clear cause we might come back to this world when there’s more than 22 girlfriends in the series, yup yup!”

“Well, let’s keep going then!” said Hakari while grabbing Rentarō’s arm.

He smiled back to her, “I guess there’s only one thing left to say before we cut away from this story for now!”

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!”


Happy new year y'all! Thanks for everyone who voted, this won by a wide margin of 44 votes with 25 being second place to RWBY. Guess there's either more fans of this manga, or they're just more starved for sexy content than I thought. So I hope that people liked this continuation with a grander cast than last time! Have a great 2023 everyone!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)