More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select your character

Jamie Smith (Genderbent Route)

Jamie Smith, daughter of House Smith.

Growing up in North Briteros, Jamie was trained as a warrior by her father. It was common for at least one son in every family to be trained as a warrior and spent time fighting for the Northern army. The reason that Jamie was doing this was because her father had lost one of his balls in battle.

When Jamie was conceived, her parents assumed that he was only able to conceive daughters. Medical science was not their strong suit. However while Jamie was trained, she grew up with vague memories of being someone else.

These memories were of her being a boy in a very different world and often involved things that did not exist like anime, videogames and trucks. These memories would lead Jamie to be more attracted to girls. In fact, she often groped other girls and slapped them on the ass.

In Isekaia, this was not considered sexual harassment. In fact when another girl did it, it was actually seen as endearing. Then Jamie turned 18 and she finally remembered that she used to be James Smith, a high school student who was a pervert and nerd who most of his time watching anime, playing videogames and masturbating.

Then he got hit by a truck. Correlating these memories was quite difficult. James attempted his morning ritual of masturbation when he noticed that instead of a penis, he had a pussy. Shocked he ran over to the mirror to see a blonde naked girl.

James felt his boobs.

'Damn, I am hot'

Jamie realised that the reason she couldn't fully remember her life as James was due to not being able to process so many memories as an infant. She remembered that as James, he had wished to be like of those harem protagonists. As Jamie, she now had that chance.

But first she would masturbate. The two memories still hadn't correlated yet so playing with her pussy felt new despite having done it many times before. Suddenly her mother came in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)