More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Loserman Loserman

Who's the victim?

Jamie - hot gaming tips!

(story inspired by a tumblr post: https://www.tumblr.com/transmechanicus/668864638532911104/tips-for-gamers-dark-eye-makeup-will-draw-more?source=share


“Here is a site where I will be posting top secret hot tips that will make you better at gaming! Site under construction, so check back regularly to see new tips!"

Wow, this has to be the worst designed website i ever seen. These garish colors, uncropped low-res images, the unreadable font. It looks like something out of the early 2000’s, yet the copyright notice at the bottom says 2023. Maybe the owner just likes that type of design? Or just uses it to peak curiosity… I have to admit, if not for the tacky look I would click off long ago. Well, it’s the content that matters, not the design. I navigated the site to the “tips” tab to check what they have to offer. There were only one listed:

“Dark eye makeup will draw more light into your eyes and allow you to see better while gaming. Thick lashes will keep dust and grit out of your eyes while gaming.

Also, if you are using facecam, consider applying some lipstick! The bright color will draw attention to your lips and make your teammates more focused on your lips. While gaming.”

Huh… that is so… interesting. I never thought about this that way. I do have problems with my eyes getting tired sometimes, so this could be a huge help! I went into my sister's room and borrowed her makeup kit. It was a bit tough to apply, but I managed. As I looked around, I already felt the trick working - my eyes were way less tired and I could swear I saw things way more vivid than ever before. That website seemed to have actually good tips despite how it looked, so I bookmarked it and made a note to buy myself some eyeshadow of my own later. For now, it was time to get back into gaming.


The eyeshadow trick worked perfectly in practice, I was really surprised how much I felt my skills improve. And with the lipstick I could see how my friends were paying more attention to my callouts, which resulted in more won matches. But I know that there is always place for improvement, especially when it comes to e-sports. So i checked the website again, and it was updated with a brand new tip:

“Thigh high socks will keep your legs warm while gaming. Thigh high fishnet stockings will allow your legs to breathe, keeping you cool, while gaming.”

Hm, that sounds more comfort oriented then the previous one, but gaming ergonomics are still a very important thing, especially that the colder months are coming. But which ones to try, the thigh high socks or the fishnets? Guess I'll just get both and we’ll see which I like better!


Our DOTA team is doing so much better these days! We were climbing the ranks like crazy. Of course, I was excited to get so high in the rankings, but it also gave me a lot of stress.. we planned a full whole day gaming session tomorrow, and i was afraid that the exhaustion would get the better of me, even with my new set-up. I decided to look at the tip website again, as I often did in times of need. As always, it seemed to perfectly answer my doubts!

“Bathroom breaks interrupting your gaming? Wear skirts! They are easier and faster to remove, which can massively speed up your downtime and get you back into gaming faster!

“For bonus points, wear panties! They are softer and more comfortable to wear, which can be a massive help for sitting at your desk and gaming! And their tightness might also keep your “downtown area” in place, helping you focus on gaming!”

Who could I not think of that? Comfort when sitting for a long period of time will definitely help me relax and focus during our session! But… it’s tomorrow, i don’t have time to get a skirt and panties that quickly. Guess I'll just borrow from sis again.

As I looked through her drawers, it dawned on me how smaller she is than me - all the skirts she had were very short, and her panties were tight like hell! I did manage to find a neon pink thong - perfect! The less amount of fabric means faster removal, so bathroom breaks will not be a problem! As I was leaving, I looked towards the full length mirror on the wall. Huh, I haven't taken a good look at myself in a while. My hair was long and wavy, and my skin looked so smooth. All those things that the website told me to use worked better than I expected. I looked - and felt - amazing! The site not only made me a better gamer, but also made me feel like a better person… like it was meant to be. Wait, not the time for these thoughts - i gotta meet with guys on discord! I adjusted my choker and got back into my room.


Today was a big day. I still could not believe this, me and my group of friends… were gonna play in the finals of the local tournament! I stopped brushing my hair for a second and started jumping up and down! God, I was so excited for this! If you told me a year ago that our little team would wind up in the finals… I would call you a liar. But because of our perseverance, training, and friendship, we managed to get better than anyone ever imagined. But it wasn’t just the tournament I was excited about - it was also meeting all my friends! We all met online, you see, so we never actually really got together. Sure, we spoke on webcams sometimes, but it’s not the same at all. While I was nervous about the meeting, my heart fluttered with the knowledge that I would meet the people I have been playing games with for almost ten years of my life.

I finished doing my hair and double-checked everything in my suitcase - clothes, makeup, estrogen, medicine… everything seemed in order.

I hugged my parents, thanking them for supporting my gaming hobby. They always told me that they will support me and my identity (as a gamer) no matter what. Then I kissed my sister on the cheek, thanking her for her help in finding fitting gamer gear for me.. She had tears in her eyes as she hugged me, saying how beautiful I have become and how glad she is that she has such a beautiful sister. I rolled my eyes. Gosh sis, just because I play female characters doesn’t mean you should refer to me as a girl. But I'm not gonna have this conversation with her again. I waved at my family as I got onto the bus. I kept waving at them as I was going, and their figures in the window became smaller and smaller and smaller….


The expo place was filled to the brim with people. But despite it all, i could easily make out my friend group - mostly because of the matching shirts. I could not contain my excitement and i ran as fast as my heels could let me at them. “Guys, guys!” I yelled, getting their attention. “The HardRow team, finally together after so long! I’m so happy to see you guys in person!” I said to the group. However instead of hugs or high-fives, the boys looked at me in confusion. One of them, Derrick, our jungler, scanned me up and down, his eyes finally landing on my chest as his eyes went wide. He finally noticed the team shirt!

“Yeah, the meme Breaking Bad shirt, just as we planned, right?” I said. “Had to get a smaller size though, the website was fucky and confused my order”.

The rest of the boys formed a circle around me as they looked at me. “J-Jamie?” Asked Sam, the youngest of the group. “In the flesh!’ I said and struck an anime pose, with my leg up and a wink. It must’ve looked so cringy, a guy doing shit like that but our group loves stuff like that. Nick even took a photo as I was doing it, god! Can’t look at it later to laugh at it.

Derrick recovered from his stupor and walked up to me. “Um, sorry for not welcoming you proper Jamie.” He said, eyes still glued to my shirt. “I didn't, um, know you, you, you look like this.”

“Yeah.” Spoke Nick. “I knew about the lipstick and eyeshadow but I thought it was more like an emo thing, not like… this.” He said, gesturing to me. “N-not that it’s a problem how you look, of course.”

“Yeah, of course” the rest repeated in unison.

Wow… I held back tears as they said that. They were still so nice and accepting, even after my cringy joke. I initiated a group hug, thankful I have such amazing friends.

The next few hours were amazing, but kinda uneventful. We walked around the convention checking everything out, tried hitting on some cosplayers (and only i managed to get a number out of one!), catching up all around. It was awesome! But as we grabbed a pizza at a local restaurant, we started speaking about the coming tournament. While the guys were afraid to say it, I could see that there was a lot of tension. The guys, while in high spirits, deflated when the topic of our plans for the match came up. It made sense, even if we got good in online matches, we never played a proper in-person tournament like that. None of us really knew how we would perform tomorrow, and it made the boys nervous. I didn't want to see my friends stressed out like this, I knew first hand how a negative attitude makes you feel worse mentally and physically.

As I excused myself to take a leak, I was thinking how I could improve the team’s spirit. AS i made my business in the men’s room, my phone suddenly buzzed. It was a notification… from the gaming tips website? I clicked it, and saw the newest posted tip… oh. Oh! I smiled. Now I know how to help the guys overcome their stresses!


MWAH!

Derrick moaned as my lips made contact with him.

MWAH!

Another moan

MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!

My mouth withdrew from Derrick, leaving his testicles covered with wet, red imprints of my painted lips. I was through with my kisses, not even letting an inch of his dark sack without my mark.

“Do you like what I'm doing?” I asked, my voice hushed from an earlier on my throat. Derrick took a pause before answering “...yes”, his voice barely audible. It was so rewarding to hear our team leader, our mighty jungler, whimpering under of my kisses.

Just as they say, badass in game equals a sofite IRL.

Before moving to the next step, I stuck out my tongue and lowered my head, giving Derrick a long hearty lick from the bottom of his scrotum to the top of his sack. His dick twitched as i did that, which ment i could move on to the main show.

“Now Derrick, grab the sheets and hang on tight, cause it’s gonna get wild.” I warned my friend, before opening my jaw and taking his cock inside. It was slow at first, and I could see in his face that he still felt confident. Not for long, I thought, when I moved my face lower and swallowed him. Derrick's eyes rolled back in his head as I gobbled him up. My head bobbed up and down his shaft as he moaned like crazy. “Oh f-fuck Jamie, you are so good at t-AAHH!” The boy screamed as his dick pierced my throat and balls deep in my mouth. My nose got buried into his thick pubic hair, inhaling its musky, sweet scent…

Man, the gamer stench thing is real, I gotta get the team hooked on my shampoo.

My vision started going dark. Shit! I quickly snapped back upwards, Derricks cock leaving my mouth with a loud POP! I said in place, catching my breath. Maybe I went too deep and too aggressive. As I was still stunned and recovering, I felt hands on the side of my head.

I didn't have time to act as Derrick took control and started fucking my face. I smirked - that guy, always trying to be the one in charge…

His thrusts were sloppy and inconsistent, as he lacked experience, but they were so forceful and hard. It felt amazing to see him try so hard for me. His balls, slick with sweat and my own saliva, slapped hard into my chin, while his thick pubic bush filled my vision. There was nothing in the world except the hard pounding on my throat.

I didn't want to be just the taker however. I wrapped my arms around Derrick, digging my hands into his hairy, doughy backside. I could not believe how soft his ass was. I had to ask him for his routine, I thought as I groped him, my painted nails gently probed at his asshole.

The guy moaned at my actions, but his on my face continued steadily.

His grip on my head remained strong as his thrusts into me became faster and faster. He started losing control of his voice, moaning more and more, louder and louder. I knew what was coming.

After a moment, I heard him scream like a beast, as he slammed into me with intense power for the final time, my mouth fully enveloping him.

His testicles clenched hard as he came, shot after shot of thick, sweaty liquid deposited right into my stomach. Wow, there was quite a lot of it… makes sense how hard he went with me.

After swallowing all of it, Derrick released his grip on my head, and because of my tiredness I simply fell down right on the carpeted floor of our shared hotel room. I looked around the dimly lit room, seeing my teammates fully spent and naked, relaxing in ther bliss. I was very happy that it all worked… but still, despite my tiredness after four intense sex sessions, there was one last person to satisfy.

“Alright guys, I took care of all of you.” I started speaking, grabbing the attention of all my friends. “But now I have a question…”

With the rest of my strength, I grabbed the bottom of my skirt and wiggled out of it. Then I removed my cotton panties, freeing my hard cock.

“...Which one of you will take care of me?”

The whole squad got up and made their way to me. Huh. Glad to have such loving friends.

I glanced to my side, and saw my phone laying there on the floor, glowing bright. Huh, I must've forgotten to turn it off before. As I turned it off, I saw the gamer tip website still open, right on the final tip I saw today.

***

“Is your team on edge? Don’t worry! Sex is the best way to let everyone relax and get their mind off things. To make them better at gaming.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)