More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghalaghor Ghalaghor

Who are you and what brings you here?

Jamie, curious virgin

It was still a strange feeling standing in front of the entrance of the luxurious resort after booking a few weeks for his first vacation in a long while. Jamie took a deep breath to calm himself down before walking inside and heading towards the reception.

"Hello...I'm here for my Reservation for Jamie King."

The receptionist was gorgeous and looking at her body caused the 20 year old virgin to blush softly. She chuckled at seeing his reaction and checked her computer before looking back at him.

"Welcome to the Pet Play Paradise, Mr. King. Thank you for chosing to stay here. I see that you've already filled out all necessary paperwork. Please strip out of your clothes before we can begin."

Jamie was a bit surprised and blushed while taking off all his clothes. It was the first time that such a beautiful woman told him to undress, but he still followed the request while blushing deeply. Being seen naked by a woman who seemed to be older than him felt strange, but at the same time it aroused him too.

"Awww, aren't you cute...I'd Love to keep you all for myself! But first, you still need a finishing touch."

Which animal was put in the forms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)