More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jessanddrew jessanddrew

Which character?

James

Sitting in mathematics class on a Friday afternoon and having finished the work out teacher had set for us, I contemplated on the naughty plan I had in store after the end bell rings. Doubt circled my mind, until I decided enough was enough and would go through with my nude idea.

A large bell rang throughout the entire school, signaling the end of class.

"Alright, pack your things away and you may leave." Mr Neil, a tall middle-aged Irish man announced.

I took my time putting my things away, as my fellow students, bolted from the classroom and eager to start their weekend. I was eager, excited and nervous as well, but for a very different reason.

"See you Monday Sir." I said addressing the teacher.

"See you Monday Callum... James." He said correcting himself.

Purposefully sauntering over to my lockers, to give students as much time to leave as possible, I took out my swimming shorts I had put in earlier that day and slowly made my way over to the school's swimming pool.

In the changing room, I was surprised to see that I was the only one in there and that felt like a good sign as I began removing my clothes. Standing there buck naked, with my gentleman sausage flapping in the air, made me feel giddy and exciting. It may have just been the men's changing room, but I still felt proud of myself.

After I eventually put my swimming shorts on, I made my way to the pool area and oddly, nobody was here. Smirking to myself, I dropped my shorts and just stood in the open, with everything on display at a coed school swimming pool.

After 5 minutes of my cock out, I thought I heard a noise come from the girls changing room and gave me a heart attack, as I pulled my shorts up and jumped in the pool. My heart was pounding as stood in the water, still at shocked at what I had just done.

12 minutes past of me quietly listening for noise from the changing room and hearing nothing, I took a deep breath and relaxed.

Confident that I was just hearing things, I decided to push things a little further. Slipping my shorts off, I placed them on the side of the pool and swam away. My stomach was now doing butterflies, I had just abandoned my shorts and was swimming without a stitch of clothing on.

I began to swim lengths of the pool, doing victory laps of sort, to honor my achievement of baring it all at school. Looking up as I completed my fifth length, I was treated to a vision of pure horror.

What did James see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)