More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ulap38 Ulap38

Who will you take control of?

James

You yawn as you wake up, blearily blinking your eyes. You couldn't remember how long you and Katherine had stayed up having sex. You are pretty sure that it was probably too long if the sand in your eyes is any indication. You look over at the clock, grateful that you at least weren't running late for work.

"Morning, babe," came the voice of your newlywed wife, Katherine. She was dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of your boxers. She was standing over by the dresser looking for clothes to wear.

"Why is it when you wake up you look radiant, but when I wake up, I'm a mess," you groan as you sit up in bed.

She chuckles. "I'm just a morning person. Morning, as far as you're concerned, can kiss your ass."

That causes you to laugh. "True enough," you admit, getting up. "Of course I wouldn't be so tired if you hadn't tried to kill me last night."

"What? Me?" She asked all innocent.

"You were riding me like you were trying to take possession of my dick," you tease, grabbing another pair of your boxers.

"I thought I already did," she said with dry humor.

That got you laughing again. "True enough," you repeat. "but you made me tired. Everyone at work's going to notice."

"Notice what? That you got laid by your smoking hot wife? I imagine they'd be envious," she teased.

"That's a good point." You come up behind her, wrapping your arms around her waist.

"Mm," she cooed, leaning back so her ass pressed into your groin. "Please tell me we have time for a quickie?"

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)