More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulap38 Ulap38

Do you?

You make time

Rather than answer verbally, you slip your boxers down quietly before abruptly pulling down the pair your wife was wearing. She gave a surprised, but pleased little gasp of surprise, then moaned as you entered her.

"Shit, I never get tired of that feeling," Katherine sighed in a blissful tone.

"I'd hope not, we just got married," you tease, but then start forcefully thrusting your hips forward, giving quick hard thrusts.

"Fuck! Harder you sexy son of a bitch! Fuck your wife!" Katherine cried out.

You smirked as you did as she said, driving your dick even harder into her pussy. The normally well-spoken Katherine, when horny, turned into a foul-mouthed nympho. You considered it a point of pride that you could bring this side out of her.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." This was all Katherine said as she dug her hands into the dresser as she let you thoroughly ravage her from behind. "Fucking shit, you're going to make me cum already!"

"Me, too, lover. I'm going to fill you up," you tell her as your balls slap against her pussy.

"Do it! Do it, James!"

With a few more quick, hard thrusts you could feel your cock swell and suddenly erupt.

"Yes!" Katherine cried euphorically. You could feel her suddenly tighten around you before she came hard on your dick.

"Phew... quick, but... intense," you manage to get out.

"Mmhmm," Katherine cooed. "I could get used to doing that in the morning."

"Me too, but I really need to get a shower and get out of here. " You quickly give Katherine a playful swat on the ass, causing her to give a brief squeal of surprise. "Thanks for the quickie, Mrs. Shaw," you tease as you head to the bathroom.

"You're lucky you're sexy or I wouldn't put up with you, James!" She shouted back teasingly.

You chuckle, but don't respond as you could spend the whole morning going back and forth with playful banter. You quickly get your shower, get dressed, say a quick goodbye to your wife before heading to work.

Where do you work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)