More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Choose an option.

James is having a hot shower

James was happy to finally come home after a long game. He had made the comeback of a century. He made Tom Brady look like a beginner. He smirked as he began stripping his clothes off, tossing them on the ground without a care and hopping in the shower. He left his boxer briefs on as he gazed as his massive bulge. That's the way it should be.

He was the best and nobody could tell him otherwise. He turned on the shower as the jet streams began pouring out of the head. Quickly, the water turned hot as James dropped his underwear, tossing his boxer briefs into the pile of clothes as he stepped inside.

He felt the hot water begin to massage his skin, pouring all over his body, wetting his dirty light brown hair. Its natural poof vanished as it flattened from the water. James began scrubbing his body with his top of the line Dior body wash. It was the kind only real men wore. And James was definitely the man.

He was just 21 years old and he had the muscles of a god. His face was covered in just the right amount of facial hair to look hot but not scruffy and not itchy either.

He looked down at his body, as his hands rubbed all over.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)