More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

Who will you take control of?

James at work

You are already awake as the radio blares "I Got You, Babe," signaling the official end of your honeymoon. From your left a sleepy voice pleads for you to hit the snooze button. Instead, you roll over on top the origin of the command and place a kiss on the source of the sound to stifle any more requests.

You sensuously begin to kiss down the neck of your new bride before pulling back the covers to reveal her ample bosom. "Mrs. Shaw I have a better idea. Why don't we both call out of work and stay here and continue our honeymoon?" You say as you take a stiffening nipple into your mouth and begin to swirl your tongue around it.

Your response is to have your wife's hands reach down and push your head off her breast. "I wish, but I don't have a sub lined up. Not everyone is the executive VP of his father's company. Some of us need a legitimate excuse to take a day off from work."

You get out of bed and turn your back on your wife. It has always been a sore point with you when anyone brings up that your father is the owner of the company where you work. You have a two degrees in business from Harvard and an MBA from Columbia and you put more hours in than anyone else there but still you can't escape the talk about how you are the boss's son.

Your wife must sense that her words had hurt you. Suddenly you feel her nude form press up behind you; her breast mashed into your lower back, and then her right-hand snakes around you grip your cock and begins to stroke. "I'm sorry dear. I do wish I could stay here and fuck all day, but we have to get back to the real world. I promise this evening I'll make it up to you. I'll be your dirty, submissive slut, and you can stick your dick in whichever hole of mine you desire. I'll even let you call me Ashley if you want to make it filthy!" Then just before you blow your load Katherine stops her hand job.

"You know how to play dirty Mrs. Shaw. Using my incestuous fantasy against me like that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some unfinished business to take care of in the shower." You pronounce as you march off to the master bathroom to get ready for your day.

You arrive at work at five past eight. The office staff seems more surprised that you have returned than by your unusual tardiness. There are so many brown nosers offering congratulations and welcome backs that by the time you make it to your office you are glad to shut the door to get away from it all. You dejectedly look at the large stack of work that has piled up on your desk in your absence. The buzzing of the intercom breaks the silence.

"Mr. Shaw, may I come in? I have your messages. There are quite a few." The sultry voice of Victoria Segreto came across as more of a come-on than a secretary asking an innocuous question.

You begin to sweat a little knowing how provocatively Ms. Segreto dresses and how libertine her attitude toward sex is. When you were single, you considered it harmless flirting but now your unsure if it should be regarded as a form of cheating. After a moment's hesitation you push the intercom button, "Yes Ms. Segreto please do." As soon as you let your finger off the button, you wonder if maybe you should have put her off.

Your office door swings open and in walks the most beautiful woman at Shaw Capital. In heels, the raven hair beauty stands six feet tall. She has a long slender figure, high pert breasts, and legs that go all the way up to here. Her black pencil skirt hugs her curves accentuating her round ass. As she walks it rides up just high enough to show a hint of the top of her thigh high stockings. Her white blouse is crisp and tight. As she moves, it sufficiently tightens to allow it become slightly translucent. You notice in these moments that the turquoise color of her lace bra is clearly visible. Your vixen of a secretary strides around to your side of the desk. She leans back against it before delivering you your messages.

"Sorry for the backlog of paperwork. It's mostly just requests for funding and invoices that need to be signed. Mindy was very busy closing the Henderson account and let this stuff slide. I moved your appointment with Jackson Ltd. to tomorrow at two. I rescheduled your other appointments for early next week. Sorry if that's an inconvenience but I honestly didn't expect you in much this week, sir." Victoria rambled off from her notepad.

"No that's fine. My coming in today was iffy. I honestly had planned to take the day, but my new wife couldn't play hooky from teaching." I said with more candor than I meant to. Victoria seemed to have that effect on men. It's rare you find a gorgeous woman who is also so easy to talk to. "Is there anything else?"

Victoria then sat her notepad down on my desk and looked me directly in the eyes. Of all her striking features her emerald eyes were among her most intoxicating. A man could get lost in those green orbs. "Well, James, some in the office, are going out after work today for drinks. We're celebrating the Henderson account. I thought maybe, since you did so much of the upfront work, that you might join us?"

You nearly say yes without a thought. Most men married or otherwise would have a hard time turning down the lovely Ms. Segreto. But the idea of spending the evening with your wife gives you the fortitude to decline. "Sorry, but I plan on spending the evening with my wife."

A look of disappointment plays across Victoria's face before she says, "I understand. If you change your mind, we're all going to Alphonso's. We've got a private room booked so just tell the host your name. I'll make certain you're on the list." With that, she turns and marches out of your office. You catch yourself admiring watching her hips shake as she goes before admonishing yourself for ogling your secretary.

You spend the rest of the day dealing with the drudgery of paperwork. With the Henderson account settled and your appointments, all pushed back the only thing left is the mind-numbing work of approving and denying expense accounts and signing off on invoices. Around 2:45 you receive a text from Katherine. She apologizes but says there's been an incident at school. The star football player has been charged with molesting one of the freshmen girls. She was a witness to the incident and will have to testify before an emergency session of the school board. She says she will not be home before eight at the earliest.

You can't help but be disappointed. More than once today your mind has drifted to thoughts of the hand job she gave you this morning along with the promise of more to come. Well if she's not going to be home till late you guess you could go to Alphonso's and have a drink with everyone. As you ponder this, you notice that Victoria left her notepad on your desk. Victoria is usually very organized. You've never known her to forget something in your office before.

You pick up the pad to check her notes. Maybe she was going to tell you something else, and it slipped her mind. You look it over, and it appears that as normal she was very thorough her briefing. Then something catches your eye. There seems to be an indention at the top of the pad. The kind that is made when someone presses down hard on a page above. You reach in your desk fishing for a pencil. You lightly rub over the indention to try and bring out the hidden note. Your detective work brings out the letters Vi and then a bit of a space followed by Shaw.

"That's puzzling." You say out loud to no one in particular. "Reminds me of silly high school girls writing their first name along with the last name of the guy they were crushing on. Now I'm being silly. Victoria wouldn't do that. I'm certain there is a reasonable explanation." Just then the clock chimes four. You slip the notepad into your inner coat pocket and head to the door. "I don't think a drink with the fellows would hurt, but I could go home and wait on Katherine." You say as you place your hand on the knob.

Go home or out for drinks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)