More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Go home or out for drinks?

Out for Drinks

You decide to go drinking to celebrate the success, so you text yout wife first. Arriving at Alphonso's Italian Restaurant and Bar, you talk to the host and are lead to one of the private rooms which was used for private affairs. A room of cosy tables, it looked like you had gotten here in time, as you saw Victoria and some of the workers from your company here. A large number of them women. The most attractive women in the company, too.

Like Meiko, the sexy Asian who worked in Human resources. Helena, the Hispanic computer programmer from the I.T. department. Or Melody, the Africian American member of Marketing. Looking at them, you were surprised at how many large breasted, bubble butted, long legged, plump lipped women worked in your company. All of the most sexy members gathering around Victoria. She saw you and rushed to wave you over to the group of women around her to sit down. The group included Meiko, Helena and Melody.

"James, these are my girls. We've been waiting to see if you would show up," she said with a smile as you sat down next to her. She continued, "We have to catch up with you, married man. With the gossip around the water cooler, and how lucky you were on your Honeymoon."

So you guys began to talk. Topics ranged anywhere from who is dating who, to who is cheating on who, to who is causing trouble. While you talked about the love of your life and your marriage. Yet for some reason you swore that, as you talked, you could see flickers of desire in the women when they looked at you... and annoyance when you talked about Katherine, but they were so quick and infrequent, you dismissed them as something else.

Then Victoria said, "Hey, James. We have a surprise for you!"

What is the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)