More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xmare xmare

Where shall we start?

James and Nadia on Vacation

Nadia held her fiancé's hand tightly as they checked into their hotel. They both travelled a lot, what with their work, and James in particular had built up a reputation at this hotel chain, so it was simply a case of acting pleasantly surprised when they were told they were being upgraded to a suite. In truth, James was counting on it for some of the activities he had planned during their stay.

Nadia could barely contain her excitement. It was one thing experimenting in the confines of their estate at home, but here they were somewhere nobody would recognise them: they could play in public with no consequence.

As soon as the paperwork was satisfied, they rushed to their room at the top of the hotel, well ahead of their bags.

Imgur

"What shall we do first?" She smiled up at him from the bed, knowing that he'd prepared some surprises for her.

"Well, first we need to wait for the porter to bring our bags, because all of my surprises are waiting for us in there." James joined Nadia on the bed and put his arm around her to calm her excitement as they waited. After a couple of seconds, an idea came to him. He whispered, "unless you want to start now."

Nadia looked up at him with excitement on her face. "Yes!" She rummaged in her bag to find the familiar choker and put it in his outstretched hand before she bowed ceremonially for him to put it on her. As he did, she felt the same sensation of losing her magic she was used to -- comparable only to the feeling of lying in a bath as the last of the water drains out around her body. She rubbed her neck nervously, as she always did after putting the choker on and revelled in the silent peace in her head that she only felt when wearing the choker.

James, watching with amusement, put his hand on hers to comfort her. With his other hand, he pulled out a lollypop she recognised from the house. She remembered how last time she had one of these, she spend the next few hours craving his dick in her mouth, complete with swollen lips and a few other uncomfortable changes.

Nadia took it and smiled nervously up at James from her still bowed position, her big brown eyes shining in the light of the room, "but what about the bags: we don't want to be interrupted after I start with this."

"You'll just have to show some self-control!" He waved his hand at her and watched as everything she wore but her lingerie fell to the floor below her.

"James!" She stood up and tried to cover herself, but he stood alongside her and lovingly, but firmly, guided her hand with the lollypop to her mouth. "No," she tried to swat it away and look away but it was useless. He'd designed it to smell so damn good, it was irresistible. She let herself take one lick, but quickly succumbed to another and another, until she was lovingly surrounding it with her already naturally bountiful lips.

James stepped back and admired her tight body in her black lingerie struggle with the curse. Her C-cup breasts presented so nicely in the bra; she was too busy focusing on her inner battle with the lollipop to notice him stare at her body lustfully.

He watched Nadia lose herself to the candy, teasing it with her tongue, and rubbing it along her swelling lips, painting them as she did with scarlet lipstick. He wondered to himself if she's still got enough clarity of mind to be annoyed, trapped inside the performing body, or whether she's succumbed to the oral obsession yet. The lollypop would sate her needs while it exists, but when she ran out, she'll need something more substantial.

On cue, there was a knocking at the door. "Ah, the bags! Go and get them darling!"

Her eyes opened wide. She expressed her dismay as a moan into the lollypop, and a gesture at her half-naked body with her free hand.

"If I thought you'd agree, I wouldn't need you in the collar first!" He waved his hand at her.

Nadia was screaming at him from the confines of her head. There's no way she'll talk to the hotel porter in her current state: half-naked, horny and giving aggressive fellatio to a piece of candy. Her defiance counted for nothing when he could and did wave his hand at her and cast a spell. She found her legs carrying her to the door to the hotel room. She stood facing the door; he didn't have line of sight, so he couldn't cast one of his movement spells, giving her some agency. She refused to open the door, so she stood there defiantly sucking her lollypop with nobody to watch the performance. Surprise struck her as the door started to open by itself, revealing her to the surprised and innocent looking porter staring at her.

"Ma'am," they said nervously.

She instinctively tried to pull the lollypop out of her mouth to address them, but heard herself moan in need and put it back quickly - she couldn't live without it. She gestured at the scared porter to try to explain where to put the bags, and thankfully they understood enough to wheel the bags in to the bedroom. Nadia listened intently from the hallway.

"Thanks, this is for you."

"Oh no need to tip sir."

She heard James laugh knowingly as he escorted the porter back to the door, discretely erasing their memory of the last two minutes.

Just as the porter made eye contact with Nadia, still performing her molestation of the candy, she saw some movement from James behind him. Before she was able to brace herself for whatever he'd done, felt her face wink suggestively at the porter. James followed them out and closed the door.

As soon as he did, Nadia ran to him and slapped his chest. "James what --" she paused to suck the lolly " -- the fuck."

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"MmM!" She intonated through the candy as she finished it off.

"How mad?"

She put the empty lollypop stick on the table and stormed towards him. "Fucking livid."

He braced for another slap but as she made it to him, he was relieved to watch her undoing his belt and trouser fastening.

"Give me your dick," she said angrily.

He helped her undo his pants and stepped out of them. He sat on their bed and watched her sink to her knees. He couldn't resist her when she was angry: she bore down on his cock with her mouth with such passion. James knew the plan would have aggravated her, and simply took advantage of the rare opportunity.

Meanwhile, Nadia was furious at being put on display like that to a stranger. It's true that she'd expected some of that this trip, but it was roleplay and power dynamics she really wanted to play with - none of this stuff with other people involved. James was going to get some shit for this once she sorted out her immediate need: replacing the finished lollypop in her mouth with his tasty cock. She bore down on it hungrily and angrily in equal measure, getting frustrated that her attempts to express anger just made her put on more of a show for him.

James enjoyed the sensations and particularly enjoyed watching her glare up at him as she worked on it. He started to feel a bit bad for leaving her angry at him, so he decided to pull her off of him, which was harder than he expected. She was, as the cursed lollypop was designed, obsessed with sucking him, so she sucked onto it as hard as she could to stop it escaping her mouth, locking her arms around his back as a brace. He eventually peeled himself free of her bountiful lips and sat her on his lap.

"Just so you know, I wiped their memory as they left." Nadia looked a bit less mad. "And if you tell me later you didn't like that, we don't have to do it again. Okay?"

She nodded, somewhat less mad, and asked, "can I continue now?"

"Of course," James lay down on the bed and watched her hungrily crawl to his still erect member, servicing it with all her might.

Nadia was in bliss. She still had the events of earlier in the back of her mind, but she could focus on sucking what was currently the tastiest, most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Her lips were magically swollen and sensitive, giving her almost as much pleasure as him as she worked away, giving as much as she had, using every trick she knew.

James was relishing every moment of this experience, and tried to last as long as possible against the torrent of pleasure her thick pillows were imparting on his member. His endurance was no match for hers, and he felt himself getting ready to finish. This was his favourite part of this toy - when he came, she would cum too.

Watching her and feeling her tense up around him just accelerated his climax. They came together, with James finishing into her mouth.

For Nadia, she knew this climax was going to be a powerful one as soon as she felt them both tensing up. It washed over her just as his load hit the back of her throat, something she ordinarily hated. The surprise and just served to make the orgasm more intense. She held in place around his cock for at least 10 seconds as they both convulsed with pleasure, catching at least two rounds of his load. She swallowed it, again something she was not fond of, and crawled up the bed to cuddle with James. He put his arm around her and kissed her sensitive lips, invoking a surprised moan.

"You know, you're really going to enjoy dinner with those lips.."

"Wait, how long?"

"Just the usual - they'll fade back to normal after about 24 hours. They'll still be pretty big tonight, but back to normal soon enough."

She ran her finger lightly over them and enjoyed the sensitivity. She wondered to herself if she could get off from just playing with her lips.

"Let's nap, honey."

"Mm."

James smiled as she murmured and fell asleep on him. She'd certainly worked a lot harder than him for the last half hour. He let himself fall asleep too, in the aftermath of one of the best blowjobs of his life and enjoying the rest after a long morning of travelling.


The magical alarm chimed two hours later to remind them to get ready for dinner. James was first to wake and saw Nadia sucking her thumb suggestively in her sleep. He pulled her hand away, which woke her from her dream.

"Hey Nad."

"Mmm. Sleep."

"It's time to get ready for dinner. We need to shower and I need to get dressed. I don't have it so easy like you do!"

Nadia rolled over, more awake, with concern on her face as she wondered what he meant.

"I thought it would be fun to do some roleplay for dinner. Once you shower, your outfit will be picked out by whichever roleplay you choose." He picks up what looks at first glance like a cross between a spice rack and a flight case, presenting five vials of glistening, metallic liquid. "All you have to do is pick one and drink it before we leave."

Nadia nervously sat upright and examined them. She stroked the choker that was preventing her from using her abilities to examine the liquids. She wondered if this was what magic felt like to mortal people (although she knew that most non-magics wouldn't even see the vials - their brain would try to reconcile away the bizarreness).

James knew the options, and enjoyed that Nadia had no idea which they were:

  • Red: Submissive dinner
  • Pink: Bimbo dinner
  • Baby blue: Stereotypical dinner
  • Silver: Chastity dinner
  • Gold: Mystery dinner

James rubbed his chin as he tried to remember what the fifth one was.

A/N: Please suggest more vials and I will write them for you :)

Which vial did she pick? (feel free to suggest more by commenting)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)