More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who are you?

James Brooks, up and coming influencer with a VIP status

"James Brooks...calling for Mr. James Brooks" A blonde, mature milf called across the lust-crazed crowd which mainly comprised of men, unsurprising given that 75% of the 'attractions' are female 'talents'. Hearing your name did little as you navigated and squeezed your way through the crowd, hoping the pack of animals in the queue doesn't smash your very expensive camera.

"I'm here...I'm James Brooks" You finally say as you reach the front of the line, much to the anger and blood lust of the queue. The women that waited before you was a blonde milf, no doubt about it, with hair that draped over her shoulders. Interestingly enough, she was wearing a very exposing red lingerie, the type a lady would only wear in a master bedroom considering it did little to cover her most sensitive spots. Perhaps most interestingly, her left hand sported a wedding ring, a peculiar sight for a sex-based theme park.

"James Brooks? I'm Ashley Conway, I'll be your personal tour guide for the day" She extended her hand to shake yours.

"I'll be responsible for everything you need to shoot your YouTube video to promote Slut House to the whole world...and if I might add, I love your videos" Ashley smiled.

You sincerely doubt that, most women you come across, particularly feminist scorn at your content. Mostly because it revolves around picking up hot chicks with the most sexist, sexualized and sexual innuendo heavy pick-up lines possible. Oh and can't forget hiring women with the thickest of ass to twerk in your videos.

"You're basically our VIP guest for the day" She continued.

"Great, the live-stream started a few minutes ago" Ashley looked somewhat surprised as you pointed your camera directly in front of her, clearly taken aback by how forward you are. You tell the blonde milf to reintroduce herself to your viewers.

"Hi everyone, my name is Ashley Conway, I'm the head of marketing here at Slut House and I'll be showing you around our wonderful theme park"

"Tell us about the ring Ashley" You wasted no time probing, especially when the entire comments for the live stream were asking if she was married.

"I get that a lot. I am lovingly married with a wonderful husband" Ashley said with a smile.

"Does your husband know you wear lingerie for your job?"

"Yes, he fully supports my career choices...you just get to the point don't you?" She chuckled.

"My viewers are asking if you're one of the whores I get to fuck?" If Ashley was shocked by your question, she covered it exceedingly well as she casually explains that although she's not of the 'talents' in the theme park, she does fulfill all her VIP clients requests to the best of her ability. Suddenly, you got a $100 donation from one of your viewers, requesting that Ashley show off her breasts and armpits.

"Geez...the things you millennials are into these days" Ashley smirked as she easily exposed her round, curvy breasts to your camera while also placing her left arm above her head. You could hear the crowd behind you go wild as their eyes Ashley's bare armpits and breasts.

"Not too bad for a 42-year old milf" You say as you casually smother her breasts with your left hand while your right zoomed in on her obviously implanted but mesmerizing pair of breasts. To her credit, Ashley looked completely indifferent as you massage her breasts like a plaything.

"Jeez...it's embarrassing to say out a women's age Mr. Brooks"

"I'm going to expose a lot more embarrassing things about you on camera Ashley, best get used to it" You smirk as you trail her tummy with toned tummy before stopping short at her pussy.

"Honestly Mr. Brooks, you're here to film the theme park, not an old woman like me" You could tell Ashley indulged your advances, her head turning away in a vain attempt to hide her embarrassment.

Does your viewers want to see the rest of the theme park? Or shall we explore Ashley on camera first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)