More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

Who are you and what kind of world are you in?

James (Earth Prime) Hyper arousal and Chronic need of release

"Wah???"

"What happened?"

James felt himself coming to. Last he remembered, he had hit his head. Teach him to be a showoff. No more drunken party tricks. He made a solemn vow.

Now. Back to present.

Wherever he was, it seemed almost clinical. Four draped curtains surrounded the bed he was lying on. It afforded him some privacy, not that he particularly cared at this moment.

The gentle whir of the air-conditioner lulled his aching head back into the pillow behind. A sullen sigh proceeded.

"Guess I should check things over..."

After resting for a time; enough to ensure no further headache, James examined his body in detail. Hands travelled to where it should, starting at the normal areas of his body first. Still feeling rather lethargic, he opted to not remove the blanket as he was checking. This proved to be his first mistake.

Finding his limbs still attached, an unknown breath was released. Relaxing, he placed his arms to his sides and layed back, closing his eyes in contemplation.

Soaking in the silence, goosebumps unwittingly rose along his flesh. He felt that he was being affected more than usual from the temperature of the room. Could it be...

"No... Surely not..."

Deciding to investigate, he flipped back the blanket that was covering him. That did it.

"How...the...fuck! I really am naked!"

James felt his head spin as he watched his cock all but exposed to the air. How could the hospital leave him without any clothes. Did they make an error. Or was it something more nefarious.

"Sh..aved!??" His voice cracked as he noticed that his nether regions where all but bare. The little tuft he kept around his balls had vanished.

God, he felt so exposed.

Rocking his hips side to side produced a novel feeling. The action filled his cock with blood, making it harden to a semi. Had he gotten bigger?

Casually stroking himself, he felt some kind of primal urge being satiated. That's not to say that he couldn't stop, far from it actually. It bordered on unnatural how intense the act was making him feel.

"Oh god, why can't I stop?"

Just when he was getting flustered a door opening rang out. With a click clacking of heels, footsteps approached to where he lay. Helplessly, James stilled with his hand around himself. It wasn't hard to figure out what was happening here.

With a 'slink' a curtain parted, and in walked a female nurse.

"Ah! Someone's awake! Excellent! You don't know how glad your family will be to know you're conscious. Boy, did you give everyone quite a scare. You men always trying to act out in weird ways. Anyway,you just wait there and I'll call them in along with the doctor, okay?"

And with that, James was left dumbfounded as he heard the nurse leaving. Cracking his shut eyes a sliver, no accusations of being a perv or creep resounded.

Could someone here tell him what was going on...

Maybe he should've gritted his teeth and stared at the nurse to gauge her reaction. But no, that wouldn't do. Funnily enough, his inflation had not gone down one bit. It even throbbed with a protest.

"Shit, don't tell me I have to keep doing this..."

While he re-engaged his strokes the conspicuous sound of the door opening came again. Fuck, not again, least let me bust one out first.

"James!!!"

Oh shit. That was his mother's voice. His hands fumbled for the blanket to cover himself, but it seemed to be stuck. No way out of this now. Ungripping the base of his cock, he looked weakly in the direction of her voice. But that's where things got interesting.

How interesting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)