More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who are you?

James, a warlock attending as a vvitch.

You have a plan. An extremely cunning plan that you take great personal pride in. Then again, you consider all of your plans extremely cunning and take great personal pride in them, right up to the point they blow up in your face. You are certain that this time, you can't go wrong. If reading pornographic choose your own adventures online has taught you one thing, it's that if you infiltrate a women's college disguised as a woman, literally every woman you meet will fall helplessly in lust with you and become a submissive sex .

You have an added advantage of being an all powerful warlock, or at least a potentially powerful warlock. Your mother told you early so you would be ready when you turned 18 to assume the heavy mantle of protector of all mankind, or maybe middle managment in a magik field. The grimoire you found online wasn't exhaustive, but it did contain enough spells for you to practice up on.

Your immediate temptation was to cast something to make you more popular, particularly with the ladies, but the more you thought about it, the more that seemed like robbing them of agency. You might be ambitious and appreciate a short cut now and then, but you aren't some soulless, unfeeling out to turn women with their own thoughts and feeling into mindless sex doll bimbots. In fact, a lot of the spells you found just seemed to cruel to use on any living thing. Your empathy just might be your Achilles' heel when it comes to spellcraft, but you don't see the point in world conquest if you've made the world horrible for everyone to live in it.

Your other Achilles' heel is your lack of focus. See, magik is basically an invocation to the fallen gods of old. Their power didn't go to saints but to sinners. You can draw on that power, but only with the will, and occasional sacrifice to control it. A true warlock has total command of their mind and body and a will so dominant that they can often make an opponent surrender before the first spell is cast. You, on the other hand, once got distracted during masturbation and went to make yourself a sandwich with your dick still hanging out and your mother's bridge team was not a fan.

You do have one thing in your favor. You seem to be constitutionally incapable of giving up. When you had a bully in kindergarten you tried to reason with him, then tried to get help from a teacher. When he still wouldn't stop picking on you, you challenged him to a fight. He laid you out in one punch. The next day it took him too punches. By the time it took him ten minutes to lay you out he got tired of the effort and never bothered you again. You still never landed a punch on him, but you could hold your bruised and battered head high.

You've applied this same dogged determination to your spells, and you have mastered at least one spell to perfection, the gender bending spell You aren't sure why you were able to so effortlessly pull of this spell when it took fruitless, frustrating months practicing a fireball to get so much as a spark. Yet the first time you uttered "Egnach egnach ho mrof nam! Evig em eht fo namow!" you immediately began to feel your body shift and change.

Your hair grew long and lustrous and turned a light purple that you didn't know suited you until you saw it. Your face grew fetchingly feminine, with the freckles you always hated now framing your button nose beautifully. Your gleaming grey eyes always seemed boring to you, but now carry an air of mystery under your thick lashes. Your mouth always felt weak but now looks plump and pouty and oh so kissable. You had people describe you as handsome or at least cute your entire life, but your face always seemed off to you until you saw it was a girl staring back at you. You told yourself it was just because you were so into girls, but there was a lingering question you didn't want to explore too deeply.

One thing you did want to explore deeply, and extremely thoroughly was your transformed body. From the first time you squeezed your creamy C cup breasts you felt your bell shaped nipples throb so hard they hurt...so you squeezed them harder. You let your hand slide down your body to pet your pretty pussy, adoring your purple pubes and pink folds. 'So much nicer than a cock', you thought as you spread it wide and slid your fingers inside. It felt like nothing you knew existed before. That indelible feeling of penetration, not just because of the overwhelmingly sensitive new nerves that seemed to have a hair trigger horniness, but because of the powerful feeling of having something inside you, imagining it could be someone IN you. It made you melt all over your hands as you inexpertly but eagerly frigged yourself senseless.

You remember with crystal clarity your first toe curling, crying climax like it was yesterday. You found a tiny little button hiding under a hood at the top of your wet slit and it sent searing shivers of splendor all over your flushed flesh. You felt like in that moment, you could do anything, so you chanted "Gnirb ot em ylohnu, gnirb throf ho llab fo erif!" and almost burned down your room when a fireball bigger than your head appeared in your palm and you tossed it on the bed in a panic.

Since then, you've done all your magik in your female form, and always after you finished 'exploring' your body. You've delved deep enough to sculpt if from memory by now, but you think that if anything, this will just make the hellcats of Hela U even easier to make putty in your hands. You just feel so much more in this form and you would rather be a girl at women's univeristy than a boy surrounded by monsters and warlocks that can forcibly feminize and fuck them. You've read those stories too, and they scare you in a way that you can't fully articulate. Regardless, if you are going to get , you'd much rather it be by women.

And so, having performed your transformation into Jewel, a name that just seemed to fit you as you looked for an alias, and having conjured a red tartan skirt and black blouse school girl uniform, you take the brochure for Hela University and open it up, knowing just where it will take you.

Where does it take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)