More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

James' Botched Summoning

The clock had just struck eight and James was laying back in his dorm room bed fantasizing about Lydia in Spanish class. It was halfway through the semester and though he had worked on class assignments with her, he couldn’t work up the courage to ask her out. At nineteen years of age he had yet to have a girlfriend and was socially awkward at that. His comfort zone was more directed toward hanging around his anime or gaming club where he would escape his mundane reality into a fantasy world where anything could happen. Lydia on the other hand was a little shy herself and thought James was kind of cute, but couldn’t bring herself to be forward with him. Like James she was a bit of a nerd but a little more on the darker side as she had a minor obsession with the occult and loved reading grimm fairy tales.

“Damn it, why do I always clam up around her? She’d never go out with a guy like me anyway.” James sighed as he thumbed through his Dungeons and Dragons book, opting to focus on the dungeon he was building for the game the next day. It was his turn as dungeon master after all. He came across summoning spells where one involving a succubus caught his interest. Judging from the pictures, they were extremely sexy beings even in their demon form. In the real world he was skeptical of the supernatural but thought about the possibility of summoning a sexual spirit for real.

“I’m not the kind of guy that would appeal to Lydia anyway and summoning a beautiful being such as this would be perfect for satisfying any sexual frustrations,” James thought to himself. He pondered for a moment while looking around the room. He grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen as he drew a summoning pentagram on the page.

“Well, here goes nothing,” James said. “I guess I should put this down here. It does say to put an offering on the pentagram after all and sexual beings do love dicks,” he thought to himself as he placed the pentagram under his hardened member. Without further adieu he chanted the spell from the book and waited.

“Now I officially feel fucking stupid. Guess I should have expected as much,” James said to himself after several minutes of silence. He began to pull his boxers back up when his dick suddenly twitched.

“What the hell?” James paused for a moment and then shrug it off as he continued pulled his boxers around his waist. Suddenly his dick shot through the flap in the front.

“Hey watch it. Wait… what the fuck am I?” A small female voice coming out of his dick asked. James scooted back in his bed speechless as he watched his foreskin move like a mouth.

“Holy fuck, I somehow trapped a succubus inside my penis!” He yelled.

“You're what?!

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)