More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Winking F Winking F

What happened?

Jake wakes up and goes to have breakfast

On March 30th, five days after Jakes’ birthday, he wakes up at 6:30 and goes to have breakfast after washing up and before he has to go to school. A few minutes after he has started digging intp his cereal his two older sisters and his mother show up one after the other. Now since Jake turned 14 he had realized that his family was hot. Not just your girl next door or girl at school hot. His 19 year old sister Jenny could have been on the cover of any magazine. Her long golden blonde hair fell wavily down to about her shoulders. She had a near constant smile on her face which lit up her bright blue eyes and it didn’t hurt that she had a great athletic body. She had the toned, muscular ass of a runner. Jake knew this because Jenny’s favorite type of pants were yoga pants and she always wore any variation of them around the house. She was 5’3 and not a gramm of extra fat could be found anywhere on her body...

Except, of course, for her breasts. Her C-Cups stood proudly on her chest and were tantalizing to watch whenever she was in her sports bra and shorts, before going out for a run. Jake had considered going with her once but it had been a fools errand. Jenny had been around the block twice before he even got halfway. He was no slouch in sports, being part of the swim team at school, but running was really not his thing.

Jenny sat down next to him, grabbed a bowl from the middle of the table and started pouring in milk and cereal. Jake looked up from time to time and stole glances across at her. Today she was wearing a blouse that had the top two buttons undone and some running shorts. Unless they were yoga pants and it was ten degrees outside, sports shorts were the way for Jenny to go. Jake was just done stealing a glance at Jenny when his second bombshell of a sister came down the stairs into the kitchen.

Amy was 21 years old and going to the local college. She was the type of girl that would ask you out on a date and insist that she pay half the price. He features were amazonian, except for her hair. She had dyed it a fiery red after seeing “The Avengers” for the first time. Other than that she was 5’9 with legs that went on forever, a fleshy bubble butt, and the biggest breasts of Jake’s immediate family. Her DD’s sat high on her chest and today they were encased in a white halter top. She joined her siblings at the table and poured herself an orange juice.

Jake was just done with asking them both how they had slept when the last member of his family came down the stairs.

His mother was dressed for work with a tight top and a pencil skirt. Her strawberry blonde hair was still wet from the shower and her plump lips were painted red. The 39 year old mother of three sat down at the table and afforded Jake a spectacular view of her cleavage. Her D-Cups were on full display and Jake could barely keep it to short glances. “I wish they would all just come downstairs shirtless for once.” Jake thought to himself as he looked at his family.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)