More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sparwolf Sparwolf

Who are we following

Jake Robinson having very Bad Day

Jake Robinson an average but skinny chemist who tries to keep out the way of people as much as possible and likes to just keep to his hobbies and job of creating new compounds. His current job is at a perfume firm, and he has been trying to come up with a new smell. He had been stress for the last month at work thou, he had a new boss who was breathing down all the researcher necks looking for results.

His new boss was a successful lady from a rival firm Rose Kim, she is an attractive petite lady of Korean descent, and came into his company like a wrecking ball. She had fired 5 people in her first week and had told all the researchers that they had to show at least some results by the end of the month, or they were out.

Jake had been working no stop to come up with something new in this time, he had just finished a new product when she had arrived, but she had pulled him off that job telling him it wasn’t what he was paid for to finalise a product but to come up with new ones. This had put him behind everyone else and so fair had not even come close to anything new it normally took them 6 months at least in a team to come up with anything new.

“So Jake your month is up what have you got for me, show me you worth” Rose said coming though the lab door

“Nothing yet, I’ve only just started on the base lines to come up with a new product, you need to give me more time “ he said pleadingly

“Well I’m sorry Jake, I gave everyone here the same chance, I’ve already told 2 other researchers to collect there things this morning and I’m afraid with the little you have shown me, I’ve got to ask you to do this same, collect you things and leave you have one hour”. She didn’t even wait for him to reply and just left the lab checking her phone as she went.

What a bitch, I’ve worked here for 10 years and she just fires me, he thinks as he collects he things and notes. He heads out of the building with his things, Rose and some guards were in the reception area checking other people’s boxes and things before the left. When it came to his turn the quickly went though his few personal things, but took the notes, “sorry Jake those are ours anything that was worked on in this firm is our property” Rose said to him taking the notes from the guard glancing over them. “Now Jake, it was nice working with you, now goodbye” Rose said over the notes stepping to one side to let him past.

He drove back to his apartment numb, all his notes from work gone, that bitch took them. He pulled into his car parking place and headed into his building. He lived on the bottom floor of a 3-floor building. As he headed to his door, his neighbour was just leaving. She was a very attractive blond lady standing at 5.6 with an hourglass figure. She looked up at him as he approached “O it’s you, I’m going to go to the building manager if I have to, again I have to tell you to keep it down the banging at all hours is enough stop it now or I’m going to the manger to get you thrown out” she says to him looking down at him as she did

“Fine, fine I hear you Emily” he replies quietly but under his breath saying “like the last 3 times you told me” as she started walking away.

“What was that” she quickly turns to him

“nothing” he squeaks looking at the floor

“that’s what I thought” she smiles at him and walks away.

He walks into his apartment an average 2-bedroom thing he rented. He used one of the rooms to do his experiments, he had spent most of his money in creating a home lab in that room and had come up with some nice concoctions.

He was extremely angry not only had he lost his job due to some bitch, but his bitch of a neighbour had just threatened to get him thrown out his home and had then made him feel so small, he looked at his home lab thinking of his concoctions he should use them get his own back on these women he was fed up with them making him feel so tiny. Frist he will test how well they work on his Neighbour and then work his way to that bitch that took his work, they will be on the knees in front of him. He heads to his lab thinking on what he could use on them. He looked at what he had already made. He had a pink, yellow, red, orange concoctions he could choose from.

What colour does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)