More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

Who finds the remote?

Jake Pollaski at Thomasville Community Academy of Adult Learners and Rehabilitation Services Assistant Enrollment Coordinator

Jake was a 24 year old with a Bachelor’s in Social Work. He had taken a job as the assistant enrollment coordinator at the Thomasville Community Academy for Adult Learners and Rehabilitative Integration Center. Most of the students here are returning adults needing the gain their GED some are 18-19 year olds that were finishing high school as a night school due to pregnancies, some are being paroled or probation sentences and others seeking just to add industry certifications and credentials that the school offered in general all programs require finishing with industry certifications or credentials.

Jake found the life altering remote that promised random changes to the targets, but it didn’t explain if they would improve or destroy the individual. Jake was unhappy with his $28,000/ year gig at the school, so he could have been the best target for change. The risk required some experimentation on his part, so he tried his first attempt he pointed the remote at chief custodian Phil McKracken. Jake watched as the 5’7” balding middle aged man with a beer belly wearing a green jumpsuit, work boots, and a ball cap with the school logo on it morph into a guest speaker about realty in a three piece suit, $250 shoes, and a face and physique made for a billboard his full head of blond hair. He looked like he was 15 years younger on top of that. Jake was pleased with his first test, but random is still concerning so maybe he should try again.

Who does he try? His boss Angela Holdsclaw? The cute 21 year old there to become a group fitness instructor named Amie Schlicky? Bob his 25 year old big dicked playboy of a roommate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)