More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spicy Meatballs Spicy Meatballs

Who are you?

Jake McAlistair(and his puss, from the top)

AN: More details of the first example of the idea behind this.

(I was supposed to date the entries, so the first one was December 21, 2012)
Hi, dunno why I'm writing hello into my notebook, but I guess I should start with my past as I remember it.
First- there were none of these 'avatar' things before that night, except the blue people in that one movie, and the Avatar series, where kids were running about and growing into their own abilities to control the elements.
Second- I don't know why this bears mention, but I feel it does- the actual fu- sorry still trying to cuss less, but what the hell is up with all of the social games? like before- before literal incarnations of relations were a thing why in the ever loving mother... why is it that there are so many more relationships here, now that feel like they actually matter- like the relationships in shows and anime n' shit, and I've already heard that 'R.A.s are equal parts of each individual they are tied to' a number of times since getting therapy for this sort of thing(because apparently 'loss of memory of R.A.s' is common enough that therapy is something that is called for, and has laws governing it) but seriously- Why?
Third- Pretty much any and or all fetishes are for behind closed doors- I still believe that, even if R.A.s have laws protecting them from flaunting shared 'interests', also for fucks sake, don't do anything to the children's innocence, I beg you.

Dec 24, 2012
As for any other major points to note... I am still in college, and recently found out two major points... any relationship avatar that exists with any part of it coming from someone under the age of 18, thankfully has no sexual interests regardless of any individuals interests... though it is admittedly kind of cute watching an R.A. act as a matchmaker for purely romantic reasons- I actually hate that that seems to always change on the 18th birthday- admittedly I only know of this as it's part of the therapy sessions to 'bring back memories' though I've done some digging and found that my situation is more similar to transmigration than forgetfulness, I remember things that didn't happen, like a certain major tragedy, and the media is markedly different in certain areas, they have way more anime/shows with demi-humans back to those two things I learned though... the other of the two... I have a certain trait that drives any R.A. formed with my influence to be far more honest, sometimes to the point of being blunt, interestingly enough, around 60% of the recorded populous around the world has this trait, but it is speculated that that value is inflated from various... circumstances.

Dec 29, 2012
Well, been a little while since I've written in this, I haven't really had the time since... well the date... dun.dun.dun. jokes aside, it's been quite fun having my cat as a girlfriend, nevermind that she is the first one I've ever had(personally; also I've found out through my records and by checking in with my family that that is true for the me of this world as well) She is amazing, and it seems kind of strange to me that no one has even thought to have a relationship with one of the avatars, even with so much more media pointing towards something like that- that is where most of the(demi-humans) R.A.s were popping out. Then you also have to realise certain details of R.A.s, like the fact(at least here, this world, who knows what could be different in other worlds, it kind of irks me when shit like this happens, and the 'migrator ends up just ignoring or not thinking of what other worlds may be out there, even if those individuals usually appear in stories with them as a main character, with loads of things they've got to handle.) anyway those facts- 1st... R.A.s are able to 'fuse' with any individual part of the 'influences', this fusion has varying times that it can last, with very few recorded cases of an individual simply absorbing the R.A. and gaining strange/supernatural powers from it, like being a werewolf, 2ndly they only form when at least one part of the relationship has enough intelligence to make choices for their self, and an interesting observed consequence of these R.A.s- the other individual/s gains in sentience and intelligence the more they are around any R.A. they are a part of, what's more is that once they breach a certain degree of sentience... they can communicate directly with any that has an R.A. with them, something that doesn't have much of any sort of records about it is that animals are better at 'resonating' with R.A.s, meaning they are likelier to permanently fuse with an R.A., though animals seem to have... a... tendency towards having a personality similar to what is expected, also, despite the possibility of an animal gaining sentience, they don't really 'spread' that sentience if returned to their natural habitat, which seems interesting on it's own. Also, I'm currently going to a general college- this sort of thing makes me want to drop out to research and learn about- ignoring that it seems to not even be a field that has much attention given to it.
Also, future me.
For Fucks Sack- WRITE MORE NOTES. (and use this notebook more)

AN: The notebook perspective isn't always how this character will be written- I felt like trying it, so here it is. I also will be writing less ANs as they are prob distracting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)