More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SadistPsycho SadistPsycho

What happens when you awaken?

Jake - psycho

I'm Jake - a twenty-five-year-old psycho who is in his final year of college.

I think it's just a dream but I decide to check it out and ask my roommate Mike (whom I hate), "would you rather run around naked on campus screaming that you love sucking dicks all day long or drink water from the toilet?"

He looked at me menacingly and replied: "I would rather drink from the toilet" and moved towards the toilet to drink from it. When he knelt down to start drinking from it, I quickly asked another question: "Would you rather I pee or shit in this toilet before you drink from it?" - he looked at me outraged and replied that he preferred me to pee. So I peed in the toilet and then I asked "do you prefer that I shit in the toilet immediately before he drinks from it, or maybe he prefers to drink from it a second time after I shit in it?" he replied that he prefers that I shit in it immediately. before he drinks.

I started laughing and watched him drink my piss mixed with shit straight from the toilet.

I asked, "Would you rather eat this shit too, or would you rather cut off your penis and eat it?" Mike, horrified, replied that he would rather eat shit - so I continued laughing while he ate my excrement.

I asked, "Would you rather be my and have to do whatever I tell you, or would you rather be a public and have to do whatever anyone tells you?" - He replied that he preferred to be only my .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)