More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Jaime Blackwell: 22 year old addicted to night time streak hikes who got more than she bargained for.

Jaime took a deep breath.

This was her fifth time doing this crazy stunt, each time she promised herself it'd be her last.

"One last time...then I'll stop...it's simple..." The brunette said to herself.

She was four miles down a hiking trail, four miles away from her car...probably ten miles away from her home...and at least four miles from any of her clothing.

You see, Jaime was standing on this hiking trail totally naked, minus a small belt with a couple of bottles of water and some basic survival tools, and her hiking boots. She was an addict, her fix? Hiking naked. The problem with this? All of her trails tended to be extremely busy...so nightfall was the only way to get around this.

As a concequence, she was excellent at hiking in the dark...despite there being nastier creatures about this late. Just wanting to be sure she got out her flashlight, aiming it about the area before letting out a sigh of relief...her sweaty lightly tanned skin almost reflected the flashlight when she used it to look herself over, her B-cups? Still there. Shaven pussy? Still there. She was happy her little addiction was healthy...all this walking had left her fit.

Then she checked the most important item, reaching up to her ponytail she felt for her car keys...

"Still there...awesome..."

She'd took to leaving them there after her belt slipped off of her on her second walk, sweat and nudity can make the body fairly slippery, even a belt has the chance of slipping loose...well, if you have it as loose as Jaime keeps it. And if you're wondering why she wears a tactical belt and not a backpack? She'd rather not have anything at all, but she needs the boots for the terrain and the belt to stay hydrated...the heat of her state is still intense at night...

So far, each of the four walks have gone to plan...Jaime calls that skill and quick wits...others would call it luck, not that anybody else knows.

This time though, she won't be as lucky...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)