More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orchidea Orchidea

Who will you play as?

Jade

Jade was ready to prove herself to everyone, she could be more than a sugar baby, she could kick some serious ass. Jade thought to herself. She was so used to making herself feel like shit for men that she just needed to let out all of her frustrations, specifically on men and their balls.

Jade walked into the building the tournament was organized in, this was her 1st year competing. She had heard a lot of brutal stories about what went on during the tournaments but she didn't care, she was re-inventing herself and the new Jade was a brutal and fierce woman.

Once Jade was inside the building, she looked around and saw a ton of men and women walking around the building in their underwear, most of them didn't look ashamed at all having their private parts on display. Jade wasn't ashamed either, she had let plenty of people see her private parts and at this point she didn't even care.

As Jade was taking in the surroundings, someone tapped her on the back.

Jade, right? I'm Em, I'll be your instructor for the time being. I've heard so much about you and your slutty life" Em said while laughing. "This girl is a bitch" Jade thought to herself. "Well enough with the pleasantries", we have a special welcoming party waiting for newcomers on the 1st floor, just take this card and scan it in one of the elevators.

Where does Jade go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)