More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Orchidea Orchidea

Where does Jade go?

Nowhere, fuck this bitch up

I'd love to go to the newcomers party but first I need to know something, Jade said. Em rolled her eyes "What?" she asked, obviously not feeling like answering questions.

Will there be more annoying, ugly, little WHORES like you at the party or are there actually quality people there? Jade asked while grinning at Em. "What the fuck did you just call me?!" Em said as she started turning red. "Aww, you're turning all red, it matches your skanky dress, here let me help you with turning red" Jade said. Em looked at her in confusion but she was also still seemingly angry.

Jade easily moved Em's dress up in a way that her breasts were completely visible. "Hey wh-" Em wasn't able to finish that as Jade knuckles connected with Em's left breast hard making her yelp. "You fucking bitch, do you know what y-" another fist came flying towards Em's breasts making her yelp once again.

Em grabbed and protected her breasts at this point but Jade was in no way done, she was furious for Em's comments. Jade raised her fist again and sent it flying towards Em's face but before she could, someone grabbed her arm from the back and yanked it backwards pulling it in an extremely uncomfortable position. Jade screamed in pain and looked behind her where she saw a guard holding her arm. It didn't take long before the guard grabbed Jade's other arm too, making sure she was in no position to hit Em.

Jade wanted to fight back at the guard but her arms were being twisted and could be easily broken by the guard, instead she felt her underwear creep up from her lower body rubbing into her clit making her even more uncomfortable than she already was. She faced back towards the front where she saw Em toying with her. "Should've never fucked with me, slut" Em said as she yanked Jade's underwear even higher and higher making Jade scream in pain. A ton of people started gathering around them at this point but Jade was too focused on the pain.

Jade looked down, still screaming and saw the front of Em's high heels buried into her clit. It took a few seconds for the pain to hit Jade but once it did there was no escaping it, the kick hit Jade right in the clit making her extremely sore. All Jade wanted to do was slump down to her knees but she was being held up by the guard. "Please, I'm sorry" Jade said as she looked at Em as her eyes started getting heavy. "Too little, too late" Em said as she sent her heel flying towards Jade's clit again, hitting the exact same spot she did before. Jade wasn't able to hold on any longer, the guard let her arms go and Jade fell to the floor, boobs first, passed out.

Game didn't even start but game over.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)