More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Animeprincess316 Animeprincess316

What Will Happen to Carole?.

Jade would start to Carole, before hypnotizing her.

Carole was wondering why she was in the room, when she heard a door open and close, she could hear footsteps coming toward her, she heard something being put down on a table, she saw Jade looking at her.

"Well, looks like you're awake", Jade said as she looked at her.

Carole wanted to say something, but she couldn't, Jade walked over to a table, she took out a leg vibrator stick, turned it on, and started walking toward Carole, Carole started shaking her head wildly, but Jade didn't listen to her, she started moving it on Carole's underwear and crotch, Carole started whimpering, she started torturing her.

Meanwhile back at the Powell House, Leland was still getting worried about his Wife, he thought about calling the police, he thought about if the police were involved, and his wife ends up on the news, and if the kidnappers saw her on the news, they would have to get rid of her, he decided to wait until the kidnappers call for a ransom.

Meanwhile in a log cabin far from the town, Carole was tied up in a chair, she was sitting in front of a monitor, the monitor turned on, a hypnotic spiral started spinning and flashing in front of Carole's face and eyes.

What Will Happen to Carole?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)