More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

Jade a slimegirl

A toddler size green slime made her way out of sewers having gorged on rats and other sewer life. Her mind had not recovered as well as her form. She was focused on vengeance but could not remember much about who or what. Before she could decide what to do another slime approached her. “ What happened to you that made you lose your body and crawl out of the drain?” The slime asked. He was male red slime

“I er, don’t know I can’t remember.” The green slime replied.

“Well then let’s get you home.” the red slime replied. “I know you’re an adult despite your size, you're able to hold a form and speak clearly. I will help you get back on your feet. You know, you kind of remind me of my old chemistry teacher, she was a green slime too.”

“I need to get , but I don’t know on what?” The green slime replied.

“Well I can help you with that. My name is Vlad, by the way.” Vlad replied

“I don’t know my name.” The green slime replied.

“Let’s call you Jade; it is a name and your colour.” Vlad suggested.

“Jade, I like that.” The green slime replied.

Vlad took Jade home and together they raided the fridge. Vlad lived on his own in a one-room apartment. Over the next two weeks he nurses Jade back to health and Jade grew to the size of a teenager. She wanted vengeance but knew enough to understand that the more she grew the more she would remember and the better she would be able to get . Vlad told her of his school. The old slime chemistry teacher had been charged with with video evidence to boot. She had been replaced by Mr Bloop, the part-time chemistry teacher who was now full time; Mr Bloop was a water elemental.

Hearing these things Jade began to remember stuff. She wanted vengeance against a teacher and a student. They were taurs of some kind and one had caused her great pain somehow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)