More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

Which Woman Will Hear The Comments of Corruption?

Jade Sato, Streamer and Student(Modern Day)

Jade Sato:

Corruption Points = 0

University student by day and variety game streamer by night. Jade Sato wakes up after another night of gaming for a small but regular community of fans. She hopes one day to make enough money out of streaming for maybe a career but for now University is her main focus. Not that she has decelerated a major yet or anything. Groaning, the young Asian woman rolled out of bed and stumbled off to her wardrobe.

Glancing at herself in the mirror she say a slightly chubby, bottom heavy woman with soft meaty things, wider than average hips that stretched out her old plain white panties, pert B-cup breasts uncovered with her little brown nipples on display through her messy black hair that cascades down her body. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she turned to look deeper into her wardrobe. What was she going to wear today?

She had class all day and then the stream tonight. She doubted she would have time to change. So whatever she wore today would be her stream attire as well. She noticed a few outfits in the back of her wardrobe that were not her own. Those belonged to her former roommate who had dropped out. Too much partying and not enough time studying.

But even Jade could not argue those outfits had looked good on her roommate. Slurry beyond belief but that had been what the other woman was going for so good for her. They were totally not Jade's style. She was more conservative in the way she dressed. Glancing back at her clothes, it was time to make a decision, what should she wear? At that moment the voice in the very back of her head spoke up…

Comment a suggestion from the voice for Jade.

What Does the Voice Suggest(Comment)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)