More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

Who is the first competitor?

Jade Cargill

Anna Jay is in the ring, she have a microphone.

Anna Jay: '' I probably couldn't be more unlucky as a person. I always get injured and i can't get that woman title! I'll tell you what, I'm going to recuperate and trained myself so hard so when I comeback in AEW. I'll be a bad ass chick no one wanna mess with.''

Jade Cargill make is appearance clearly full of confidence. No one truly knows her that much. She's just a huge prospect of the woman's division. She entered the ring and stole the microphone of poor Anna Jay who's injured again.

Jade Cargill: '' Do you believe yourself ? The only good thing you're good at is licking ass backstage just like Penelope Pitstop but she prefers cock than asshole. You're not part of the Dark Order but you're part of my Dark hole and the only way you're getting out of this ring without getting BEATED is by kissing my black ass and i'm not talking about just a little kiss. I want you to LICK my ass in front of a few stupid fans here that don't know to shut up when it's time.''

Anna Jay seems to refuse to do so, Jade punched her hard and body slammed her before going on top of her. She removes her bottom ring gear, she's butt naked on TNT and she Anna to lick her ass in front of everybody. Jade put is bottom gear back and take the mic again.

Jade Cargill: ''Another white slut have fallen and when you comeback Anna, you won't be with the Dark Order cause i will order you to stand by my side to be my personal ass licker cause a goddess like me deserved the royal treatments. Now Tony Khan, i don't wanna hear you mumble like the shithead that you are and tell me how good i am cause I - ALREADY - KNOW - THIS! I Want a shot soon for that AEW woman's title. I'll bring ratings BACK to AEW cause Shida is probably the worst person EVER to get you ratings but we all know why she's the champion right? KENNY OMEGA or should i say OLIIIIVIIIIEERRR Mcfingerbang ? Ha ha ha ! Get ready cause NO ONE IS SAFE in AEW or... anywhere else! You want reality? You'll get some! ''

Jade throw is microphone really hard and quit the ring like that. She does look like a star but is she too hardcore for AEW fans or just wrestling fans? Might be in a world of Snowflakes and crybabies she went really hard to poor Anna Jay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)