More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SuperKirby SuperKirby

Who finds tiny Blake?

Jade, Blake’s sister

As his eyes adjusted, Blake found himself in a very familiar place. This was definitely part of the Heart household - his sister Jade’s bedroom, to be exact. Strangely, everything seemed much larger than the mage remembered...

“Holy crap...those spirits shrunk me down to the size of a bug!”

Blake’s realization was cut short by the sound of a turning doorknob - someone was coming in! Panicking, the downsized young man dashed under his sister’s bed as the door opened to reveal Jade herself. Blake couldn’t help but stare in awe at his giantess sister - her dark hair, green crop top, blue jean shorts, and green sneakers definitely let Jade stand out. A loud growl erupted from Jade’s exposed stomach - and shook tiny Blake to his core. Fortunately she had a cereal box, a spoon, and an empty bowl conveniently set up on her desk, which she quickly sat at before starting to pour herself some cereal.

Peering up from under the bed, Blake realized that he needed to get Jade’s attention if he was ever to get to Aria, the girl of his dreams. His first plan was to climb her chair to reach her shorts, but he knew his sister wasn’t too fond of bugs. Another idea would be to climb into Jade’s cereal bowl, though that posed the danger of being devoured alive...

How will Blake get his sister’s attention?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)