More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a2014d a2014d

Now, who and where to start?

Jada Jade, 20, The Birthday she gets her powers

Jada was a 20 year old black university student she had huge breasts but she always hated them she wouldn't be treated seriously as an academic. She inherited them from her mother. She tried to cover them up but they always made sure they were the stars.

jada

She was sleeping in her dorm room when she got a video call at midnight from an old childhood friend.

"Hey girl, Happy Birthday!!", "Thanks a lot" a sleepy jada replied not realizing her breasts were on full display. "DAM those girls are as impressive as ever" jada nodded as she looked down at her breasts and felt a pull towards them. She couldn't stop staring at her juicy breasts as her friends words just went straight into her brain. "If you stopped being a goodie two shoes and an academic, show that body off, you could just use those boobs to get whatever you want, you should be an evil goddess slut. Well enjoy your bday bye!" Oblivious to what she had just unleashed jada ripped off her bra and smiled as she thought of how best to start her conquest.

sleep

First Target

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)