More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dragon_jak dragon_jak

Next

Jacob and Ruby

Jacob was a big guy. At 6'3", with broad shoulders, he had a habit of filling up a space. This is mostly lanky. Despite his regular attempts to go the gym, he was still very thin, with only a little bit of muscle to show off his efforts. He had auburn hair, and a tangled, curly beard that Ruby loved and his mother did not. His eyes were a dark brown, almost black, and were often hidden behind a pair of glasses so thick they looked like binoculars. His skin was pale, reflecting his French/Australian roots, with a myriad of freckles dotting his nose, forehead, shoulders, and forearms. Between his legs swung about 5.5 inches of length when erect.

Ruby was considerably shorter than her boyfriend, though this this was not really a surprise, as everyone tended to be shorter than him. What was surprising is just how short she was. Standing at just over 5'1", she got lost in a crowd very easily. Her whole frame was compact, with small A cup breasts, a thin frame, and narrow shoulders. Her hair was long, curly, and a deep brown that she described as shit coloured and Jacob described as liquid chocolate. She had a kind, friendly face. Her big eyes, long lashes, a playful smile cornered by dimples, and rounded face matched her laid back demeanour. Her skin is a tanned brown, owing to her long, tangled family of eastern europeans, latin americans, and a little sprinkle of Kenyan on her mother's mother's side.

The two of them are newcomers to the area. They're renting here as they start their study after their parents got fed up with the three year gap they'd taken. Jacob had every intention of pursuing philosophy and creative writing (which Ruby teased him about for being the whitest possible nerd) while Ruby was planning on getting into chemical engineering.

Back to the story!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)