More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

Whose story do we follow?

Jacob, college freshman

Jacob is a first year college student. It's his first time away from home, his first taste of freedom, but also his first time away from his girlfriend Emily. Eating pizza alone in his dorm room is beginning to lose its novelty. He puts down a game controller and looks at the four gift wrapped boxes he received in the mail. They each came with a note, but he belatedly realizes that he took the notes off but the boxes look identical.

One of the boxes is from his girlfriend Emily, who's at a different college across the country. Emily's a studious brunette. "Miss you, Jake <3 <3 <3"

Another box is from his high school ex Bella who's 18 and about to graduate. Bella's an anarchic redhead. "Let's get back together, Jake xoxo"

The other two boxes aren't addressed to him. One is from his older step-sister Olive. Olive is a bottle blonde with an interest in music production. Her boyfriend Dwayne also goes to Jacob's college and she wants him to get her box to him.

His high school best friend Sook Cho also wants him to pass her box to her boyfriend Zion. It seems as though Jacob is the only one with a memorable room number in the dorms. For better or worse everyone is using him as their private package delivery service.

Jacob's pretty sure he remembers which box is which even without the tags, and he knows which one he wants tonight. He picks it up and unwraps the delicately wrapped pussy portal.

Whose box did he pick? Whose box did he mean to pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)