More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

End of Introduction.

Jacking in.

Introduction 2: The Viewer Intro

Hello! Welcome to The Expanded Universe (TM) developed by Omni-Central Studios, produced by The Intelligent Media Corporation, powered for your viewing pleasure by Unity Technologies Intiative brand Augmented Reality Immersive Gear (TM). We appreciate your viewing, and hope you enjoy your stay.

The Expanded Universe (TM) is one hundred percent viewer contributed, with only core information provided by Omni-Central Studios. We humbly ask you to provide your own feedback for the contributers using our featured consumer feedback system which allows you to like, dislike, or comment upon their contributions and give them impressions you have by reading about them in our in-program lexicon or by experiencing their work first hand with a character of your choosing.

That said, we advise you to read the in-program lexicon to decide where you wish to start your viewing pleasure. You will be able to freely leave the chosen character and find another using our viewer friendly interface if you are bored of them. This allows you to switch characters with ease to optimize your viewing experience.

DISCLAIMERS:

The ability to submit viewer contributions were without restrictions and the galaxy simulation for you to watch is meant to be authentic and as real as real life. There will be content too disturbing or adult for minors, as well as those who are not medically fit for it.

If you are below the age of eighteen, are victim to seizures, or suffer from any symptoms of traumatic disorders, it is advised you do not attempt to continue immersion with the galaxy of The Expanding Universe (TM). If you continue along despite these warnings, then Omni-Central Studios, Intelligent Media Corporation, nor Unity Technologies Initiative is not responsible nor legally liable for any consequences of such actions.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If you have any questions in regards to The Expanding Universe (TM) or your Augmented Reality Immersive Gear (TM), then please visit our support office using the following link. You may also be redirected to a discussion forum to talk with other viewers using the same link provided:

http://forum.chyoa.com/threads/expanding-universe-support-forum.1109/

We hope you enjoy the program. On behalf of Omni-Central Studios, Intelligent Media Corporation, and Unity Technologies Initiative, thank you for choosing The Expanded Universe (TM) and the Augmented Reality Immersive Gear (TM) for your chosen source of entertainment.

Have a nice day.

What character to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)