More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChaosMage ChaosMage

Who will you be following at Sanctuary Academy?

Jack Harris (New Male Student in The General Program)

Jack sat there looking out the window at the academy grounds in wonder of what was in store for him.It had only been a month since he had entered the school and things were so much different for him here. In the past he had constantly lived in fear that as a male he could become prey to a futa at any time. He had always lived secluded from society and had kept his head down to be safe so that he could get into Sanctuary Academy. Now he was finally here and not only was he safe here, he was also almost guaranteed a good kind master to take care of him once he graduated.

With that Jack’s thoughts turned to what he could do right now with his freedom, class was gonna end in a few minutes and then he’d have all evening to do as he liked. His first thought was to just head back to his dorm and change, he still wasn’t used to wearing the small skirt that was the academy dress code. He did like this idea and it would let him rest for the evening as his throat and ass were still sore from dildo stretching classes earlier in the day.

Jack had almost decided to just turn this day into a lazy rest day when he thought to himself that he should seize the day and do something more. The other options he could do was to continue exploring the academy grounds as it was a huge place with many facilities. Or he could try to talk and hang out with his fellow students to make some new bonds. Lastly he could head to the library and check out a new book.

Jack was lost in his thought process when suddenly his phone vibrated and he quickly checked what it was. It was a rapid series of texts from Amy who Jack had nearly forgotten about in his muddled mind.

The Texts read.

Hey Jack sweetheart,

I really want to see you and answer your question

Plz come to room 213 in 15m

I'll be waiting

Now Amy was this really cute girl that Jack shared a few classes with and Jack had a massive crush on her. Yesterday during lunch Jack had approached Amy and had asked her out. However Amy merely seemed shocked at the moment and told Jack to wait for a response so Jack took it as a rejection and had completely forgotten it. But now Amy wanted to talk to him. This might be the best choice of what to do tonight.

Where will Jack head after class

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)