More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who are you?

Jack, one week contractual swap.

Jack looked down at the form of Kitten in apprehension. One week... As part of his contract with her, he would have to stay in that sleeve for one week before it was finalized. Afterwards, she would, essentially, belong to him.

Jack had met Kitten - she'd gone by the name Kat, back then - a little over a year ago. She was from a okay-to-do family, for a surface-dweller, but not one of the ultra-rich, like Jack himself. They'd hit it off well from the very start, and soon had become lovers. She was a submissive woman, just like Jack liked, and after a few months, Jack had fallen for her. That's when he made her the offer, to come live with him, in a new, vat-grown sleeve, as his , his pet. His property.

She had agreed, but with certain stipulations. She knew how powerful the urges of a sleeve grown for the purpose could be, and they'd drawn up a contract for a 1-year 'trial period.' After the year was up, she would be getting one week out of her new sleeve. One week in Jacks sleeve, while he was in hers, the two of them taking on each others identities for the duration of the swap - Jack didn't want everyone to know that he would be spending a week in that sleeve, so it would be between the two of them and the two lawyers that helped write the contract. At the end of the week, Kitten would have to make a choice. She could stay in her new sleeve, permanently Jack's , or she could get a sleeve of her choosing and go on with her life, back on the surface.

He plugged himself in, and felt the familiar sensation of his consciousness leaving his body, moving into a new one. Awaking with a gasp, he felt the weight of breasts on his chest, moving with his breath. He felt the unfamiliar emptiness between his legs - it wasn't the first time he was in a female sleeve, but he'd never stayed in one for long enough for it to feel familiar. And he felt the cool breeze over his naked flesh. Kitten was always naked. He was Kitten, now.

*She* was Kitten now, she corrected herself. If only for a week. One week as what could best be described as a living sex toy. Kitten was conditioned to be highly submissive, highly sexed, highly compliant, keyed to obey her Master. His mere presence would incite her arousal and her need to submit, through precisely tailored responses to his pheromones.

She got up, and stared at her beatiful sleeve in the mirror. It was going to be an... interesting week.


A week later, Kitten was sitting on the floor beside her Master. It certainly had been an interesting week, she thought. Master had shown her what it was like to be Kitten. He'd made her do things she had never imagined she'd ever do. He'd fucked her, used all of her holes, and she had experienced a bliss unlike anything she'd ever felt. She had been entirely unable to resist him, unable to disobey him. It had been amazing, but she looked forward to going back to being Jack.

Master played idly with her cunt, lounging in his recliner, as the two lawyers entered the room. It was time to finalize the contract. Master had intimated that he wanted to stay. The two lawyers looked at them, smiling. "So, what is your final decision?" one of the lawyers asked.

"I am happy with the contract, and would like it to come into full effect," Master said. Kitten smiled. *Yes!*

"And what about you?" The lawyer looked down at her.

"Me, too, Sir," she replied.

"Great. Then I just need your signatures. Here," he pointed at a spot, and Master signed, before turning to her, "...and here." Kitten signed.

Wait! She had just signed as Kitten! Kittens signature, on Kittens place in the contract!

"The contract is finalized, by our witness. Kitten has agreed to stay on as the of Jack Blue. She has rescinded any previous claims she may have had, to her former sleeve, her former life, and agreed to serve and obey her Master until such a time as he decides to free her."

With that, they left. Kitten stared up at her Master, her crotch burning with arousal at the realization of what had just happened. "You... you tricked me, Master!"

He just grinned. "Everything was done according to the contract. It stated that we would take on each others identities for the week, and you, as Kitten, agreed to make it permanent. This is how it will be, from now. You *are* Kitten, now, permanently, and *I* am Jack Blue. Your Master. Come here, pet, I want to feel your lips on my cock."

Kitten crawled over, knowing her fate was sealed. Even if she could have found a way to weasel herself out of the contract, there was no way she could fight the urges and conditioning of her body. No way she could disobey her Master. Master told her she was Kitten, now, and so, that was who she was. For now and for ever. She took his member between her lips, and eagerly started her new life.

“So Kitten...”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)