More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What's next?

Jack, at his high school's Halloween party

Man, Jack thought, slowly walking towards the front doors of his high school, this is going to suck, isn't it?.

It was a cold night- October 31st, to be exact, a night many people in East Weston had been looking forward to. See, not a lot happened in East Weston, it being a small, suburban town, so people took a lot of fun in what they could. Namely, holidays were a big thing for their community, and the high schools Halloween dance was probably one of the biggest events of the school year, behind prom.

Not that Jack had been to a Halloween dance before. He hadn't grown as attached to Halloween as everyone else apparently had. Still, for such a big deal, he felt he should go at least once. Plus as a senior, he could enjoy something most lowerclassmen couldn't- the after parties. He'd gladly endure the chaperoned school event for a chance to be invited to one of those. He was a nice enough guy- nice enough looking too, with a lean body and brown, fair hair. He figured if he rubbed enough elbows, he could get into one easy.

That being said, he felt kind of ridiculous, walking into his school at 7:30 pm, dressed as...

What is Jack's costume?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)