More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Whom do you see in the mirror?

Jack, Gwen, and Tina

Jack, you say to yourself, you look good. And, really you do. This is supposed to be a date, and not just any date, your third date with Gwen. You had been hoping a little adrenaline rush and she would be eager to snuggle. Unfortunately, her best friend Tina's boyfriend dumped her. Gwen couldn't say no to her heartbroken friend. So for tonight she is your third wheel.

You pose for the mirror. You are wearing a stylish off white button down, untucked, and a pair of nice jeans. Looking at Gwen in her low cut black dress slitted almost to her crotch, you imagine she had expectations for this date as well.

For a girl who just had her heart broken, Tina looks great as well. Her slim figure and nice breasts are accentuated by a simple tube top. A short skirt shows off nice tan legs. Her blond hair is a bit wild, but overall she seems to be taking the best route of is to look good.

You smile. "So how about we head upstairs and work are way down?"

Tina looks at Gwen. "I really want to see Dracula's coffin."

Gwen looks at you. "Jack why don't I take Tina down there first, then we meet upstairs in ten?"

"Well..."

You could let them go and head upstairs, or perhaps go with them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)