More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Jack's Proposal

I followed Jack into his office, feeling nervous and uncertain. He locked the door from the inside and turned to face me. His eyes fixed on me, smoldering with desire. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my palms sweaty.

As Jack approached me, I couldn't help myself but feel aroused by his presence. He came closer, his hand running down my cheek as he leaned in to whisper in my ear. "You look absolutely stunning in that dress. It's as if it was made just for you," he said, his voice low and seductive. Goosebumps ran through my body as his breath caressed my neck.

I didn't know what to do as Jack's hand continued to caress my cheek, bringing my gaze up to meet his. He was so close now that I could smell his cologne, and I could feel my arousal growing stronger. As he continued to whisper in my ear, his fingers trailed down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

My body was betraying me, as I found myself melting into his touch. However, my mind was screaming at me to stop, and as much as I was aching for him, I knew that I couldn't give in.

I pulled away, catching my breath, and said, "Jack, I can't do this. I'm not gay."

Jack's face was frozen for a moment, and then he chuckled softly, "David, don't worry about the labels that others put on us. This is about pleasure, no matter the gender."

I tried to find the words to respond, but my body had already given up the fight.

Jack stepped even closer, his hand finding its way to my hip and pulling me towards him. "Let me show you the pleasure that comes with giving in," he whispered in my ear. "I want you to be my trophy wife, David. I want to dress you up and take you out, show you off to everyone we meet. You'll be mine, and I'll spoil you in every way possible."

His hand continued to move up my side, making my body shudder with need. I realized then that I wanted him just as badly as he wanted me. I couldn't do it though. Not then.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)