More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by regretfulpleasure regretfulpleasure

This should be a familiar scene. The real question is...what happens to Leia next?

Jabba gets a taste for his new captive...

The guard holding her had, curiously, pushed her so close to Jabba that the whole front of her lower body was shoved into the front of Jabba's bulging belly, making thick, wet squishing sounds. Leia was only too glad to have a full suit of desert clothes, armor plates, and ammo belts to separate her body from Jabba's greasy, flabby flesh--but as the rancid smell of the Hutt's foul breath continued to waft in her face, she heard another stickywet sound--a thick, gurgling moan that escaped from the Hutt's massive lips as he stretched out his tongue.

"Aungh-ughhh!" Leia cried, turning away, her chest rising and falling in her armored suit. She waited for the wet...kiss...to reach her face, but thankfully, his tongue began to withdraw, even as he continued to groan and slobber.

What, she thought, _is he _doing? Hutts were hermaphrodites, as far as she'd ever known; sure, the majority of them gained their power from the trade, much of which was for sex trafficking--but either way, there was no reason to think Jabba had some kind of sick...interest in her, thankfully. The thought made her skin crawl.

Nearby, C3-PO let out a groveling whimper. "Ohhh, I can't bear to watch!" Leia could hear his metallic joints telling of a meek aversion from the scene unfolding. _Thanks a lot, dumb droid, _she thought.

Jabba uttered another wet groan, and next to her, his pet Kowakian lizard-monkey chattered and hooted noisily in the nest of pillows massed in the curved spot of the Hutt's tail. She opened her eyes and looked back to Jabba, ready to tell him another threat--

--and his massive, quivering, fully extended tongue met her cheek and proceeded to slurp right across her open lips.

Does Jabba order Leia to be sent to his harem to be dolled up and returned to him? Or does he maybe take the next steps into his own hands?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)